The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Rory may test FA:nerd:

Think legit IS testing free agency. He's been complaining about pay numerous times this past week.

Quite frankly I don't blame him. He's in a position where you can't let a guy of his caliber walked. And should have 100% gotten paid more for that fight against Lawler. The UFC constantly touts it as one of the greatest fights ever....pay the fighters like it it

Yeah dude got his nose shattered and put on a hell of a performance and should've been paid a lot more.

Sage Northcutt, Jessica Aguilar and a "mystery fighter" you have to unlock where added to UFC 2 today.

1458177321-media.jpg

of course his prized possesion cant get washed like we all thought.. just read silva vs hall wtf anderson has got to gang nit up ever since that weidman fight dude hasnt been the same.

hearing nick diaz in nov vs gsp

It was Cormier's huge training partner, who supposedly played college and/or pro basketball

Jones' NFL brother also got involved lol
yea just saw it on last weeks mma hour. ive been catching up on everything. 

the press conference was pretty entertaining even without mcnugget. jones/cormier, cruz/faber, claudia/jj, rock/weidman everyone brought it

far as gsp i can see him wanting a tune up fight but diaz/gsp don't make sense imo. should be vs lawler but if they wanna give him a tuneup its perfect for a rematch with Hendricks

GSP vs Lawler is the move imo. Current champ vs former champ who never lost his belt. 

Tyrone Woodley gotta take the L. He not taking any other fights besides a title shot and hes gon get left behind. Probably make Woodley vs Hendricks

Well, Conor being on coke would definitely explain a whole lot :lol:

But hopefully dude doesn't flame out or anything messing with that stuff. If there's even any truth to these stories, that is.

About tine TBH. This guys a legend on the strip. Known to love that Molly and high priced hookers

But hes obsessed... fighting is all he does hahah

Wonder what his girlfreind thinks about all this, he litterally says he only cares about MMA and then is constantly in LV gettin lit and pipin *****

The end of the last vid is highly hilarious... "wait, you have a girlfreind?"

Idiot.

Anyway plz no bones vs Rockhold. I want luke to dismantpe weidman again and the rest of the division before he has to get violated by bones

His girl is some fine, irish yambs. Maybe they have a deal where he can have other women and she stays in that expensive lifestyle.

Man she prolly gives no dambs. She gets all that expensive stuff without having to put out any yambs

I noticed this a while ago, he prolly doesn't eem care about her. When he won the interim belt he barely acknowledged his girlfriend afterwards

I remember he had some quote about her being there for him.. Letting him fight and she took care of everything.. I'm sure she don't care he got all da monies now

Back
Top Bottom