The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

PVZ before she started training heavy the GOAT. Now she a little stocky but ehSomething so sexy about Joanna when she talks trash

"Falling all over the cage" does not = KO though.

Does Conor have the power @ 145 to possibly KO Frankie? Sure.

Have we ever seen him get KO'd? No.

Not sure why anyone would be so certain about one OR the other happening.

I'm not sure Frankie get's Ko'ed if he fights Conor for the record, but I'm pretty confident if he gets clipped like he did with Gray, it's a done deal. Dude hits way too hard, and unlike Gray, I don't see him getting so hyped off of hurting a guy that he starts swarming them all crazy and ***** up the finish. Conor finishes fights kinda like the Diaz brothers do, he's patient and he still picks his shots even when guys are hurt, dude is a finisher if nothing else.

So basically, I don't see him clipping Frankie and then letting the tko slide through his hands. And I think Frankie avoiding getting clipped for 5 whole rounds isn't gonna be easy, especially considering how small the guy is. So yeah, I'd still have my money on Conor but if Frankie fights a great fight he can win it. He literally has to be on point all night though because I think it could be over for him in a second.

Also I know Frankie is a Gracie dude so the submissions might be in play too but I still don't know how good or bad Conor really is with his grappling (when he's not tired and buzzed at least), so I can't really guess how that's gonna go as of now.

would let jj use my balls as a speed bag :evil:

cant wait for her fight vs claudia

Last edited:
Who's this?

Real or fake, they all feel like bags of sand

nahhh mannnn....them fake thangs sit and bounce unnaturally......

they feel good....but aint nothing like the real thing fam

real ******* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mods

Who's this?

Real or fake, they all feel like bags of sand

nahhh mannnn....them fake thangs sit and bounce unnaturally......

they feel good....but aint nothing like the real thing fam

real ******* >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mods

my friend got it done really well. got it injected thru the arm pits and lasered off the scar
them thangs feel real nice, not natty, but still nice

Last edited:
+ fake ******* a dead ringer for low self esteem/body confidence.....which basically mean the broad insecure af which basically means she got issues, which basically mean she gonna be crazy jealous of other females

touche, just saying....nothing beats real *******.

the stance, squeeze and bounce are often imitated but never duplicated....

if shorty a 8 and she wanna ascend to a 9 im all for it, but just remember at her core....shes an 8 with a 6's self esteem

Last edited:
I was liking that bellator chick's ig pics last week. She's Russian and has a lot of tattoos. She looks like a good time.

Last edited:
I think Connors camp is hoping the huge payday has left the Diaz bros fat and happy.

Connor will train like mad and not go all out for the early ko... leading to a third round sub instead of 2nd :pimp:

Last edited:
mcgregor would beat up edgar ,,he's to short for mcgregor "your beating up a bunch of midgets"-diaz

trd is a beast,, I personally think he's on steroids- he would defeat mcgregor
the same way he beat pettis- pressure [emoji]128273[/emoji]

nate will beat mcgregor every time no matter if it's 170 or 155,, nate has stamina, boxing and world class jujitsu and a iron chin, and trd would beat diaz again though,,

mma is crazy right now

Back
Top Bottom