The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Hell nah famb. :lol:

Frankie should not get his shot at 155, not to leap frog a bunch of guys he hasn't faced at 155 just because Dana is playing games.

If they pass he over, he can fight TJ at 135 for #1 contender spot.

Oh c'mon...He gotta scrap TJ at 135 for the #1 contender spot? He already beat Faber who is fighting Cruz for the title man.

Guy is on a 5 fight win streak. I personally wouldn't bat an eye if he leapfrogged anyone at 135 or 155 for a title shot.

He left due to 

-Unhappiness with the "steroid testing"

-General fatigue

He was in his prime and coming off a serious knee injury when he beat Hendricks in his last fight. Hendricks arguably won the fight

GSP didn't officially retire, he just said he was taking a break from the sport. He's still training and what not apparently
Yeap, he didnt retire - he said he needed time off ....

Dude takes the sports serious and I respect him for that ....

This dude knew all about the steroids and didn't want any part of the disgraced ....

i think it was more about pressure to deliver for so long than anything

guy's out there enjoying life to the fullest and still training

He left due to 

-Unhappiness with the "steroid testing"
-General fatigue

He was in his prime and coming off a serious knee injury when he beat Hendricks in his last fight. Hendricks arguably won the fight

GSP didn't officially retire, he just said he was taking a break from the sport. He's still training and what not apparently

2 1/2 years ago or so.

He was dealing w/ like severe OCD and was also upset at the lack of drug testing.

Thanks :pimp: they test frequently now , maybe he should come back. Get some extra money

Kwame Brown cannot ball, sir.

You're a liar.
Just like Connor can't wrestle ....

Thanks for conceding ....

So, now that you've been proven wrong about his BJJ ability you wanna switch to he can't wrestle?

You'll get no argument from me in that department.

I've already said his TDD is one of his biggest weaknesses.

So, now that you've been proven wrong about his BJJ ability you wanna switch to he can't wrestle?

You'll get no argument from me in that department.

I've already said his TDD is one of his biggest weaknesses.
my bad BJJ - dude sucks!!!!

Continue to ride the train my dude ...

The argument will better suited when he fight another world class BJJ or wrestler and he gets owned.

I still respect him regardless of his smack .. lucky or not - dude demolished everyone till Nate!

Holly didn't tap 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn. Great pic. Tate was picturing Holly as the little bit of paste left in an expensive toothpaste. Reminds me of the Chris Horodecki guillotine in terms of neck squeezing :lol:

Hell nah famb. :lol:

Frankie should not get his shot at 155, not to leap frog a bunch of guys he hasn't faced at 155 just because Dana is playing games.

If they pass he over, he can fight TJ at 135 for #1 contender spot.

Oh c'mon...He gotta scrap TJ at 135 for the #1 contender spot? He already beat Faber who is fighting Cruz for the title man.

Guy is on a 5 fight win streak. I personally wouldn't bat an eye if he leapfrogged anyone at 135 or 155 for a title shot.

I would give him the title shoe at 135 straight out, but they already announced Faber is getting the next shot at Cruz.

So I'm working from that position.

I can swallow him leaping frogging just Faber at 135. But to leap frog at those guys at 155, including Nate, had brah. That is too much

Frankie wasn't even a dominant champ at 155 too.

Last edited:
I would give him the title shoe at 135 straight out, but they already announced Faber is getting the next shot at Cruz.

So I'm working from that position.

I can swallow him leaping frogging just Faber at 135. But to leap frog at those guys at 155, including Nate, had brah. That is too much

Nate lost 3 of his last 5 prior to his win over Conor at 170.

If Conor isn't fighting RDA, should he (Nate) get first crack at RDA? Alvarez?

I mean I guess we can justify Nate getting the shot, but IMO Frankie is just as deserving.

Nate lost 3 of his last 5 prior to his win over Conor at 170.

If Conor isn't fighting RDA, should he (Nate) get first crack at RDA? Alvarez?

I mean I guess we can justify Nate getting the shot, but IMO Frankie is just as deserving.
Ferguson, right now, I would argue deserves a title shot. But should he beat Khabib, there is no doubt

Khabib beating Ferguson would also mean Khabib deserves it

idk, Frankie don't have any claim to the 155 title. At least Conor beat Aldo

Forget leap frogging any other weight class. Frankie should get his shot at 145

But we know he's probably going to get shafted and Aldo is probably going to get his rematch.

Just how things been going...

But I see 155 wide open again.

None of the dudes Frankie fought at 155 are even in the division anymore :lol:

Most aren't even in the UFC

I dunno how the UFC sells Frankie getting a shot at 155.

Yeah just need to do the right thing at 145. And have Aldo fight Holloway (Jose if he focused would steam roll him)

Put the fights on the same card. If injuries happen, they can reshuffle

Last edited:
Ferguson, right now, I would argue deserves a title shot. But should he beat Khabib, there is no doubt

Khabib beating Ferguson would also mean Khabib deserves it

idk, Frankie don't have any claim to the 155 title. At least Conor beat Aldo

What does Conor beating Aldo have to do with 155 though?

But yeah Ferguson & Khabib are there. But lets consider the politics of this...

Dana & Co could totally justify Frankie getting RDA next over Nate, Ferguson or Khabib though? Nah....IDK...

Frankie better get a title shot man. :lol:

What does Conor beating Aldo have to do with 155 though?

But yeah Ferguson & Khabib are there. But lets consider the politics of this...

Dana & Co could totally justify Frankie getting RDA next over Nate, Ferguson or Khabib though? Nah....IDK...

Frankie better get a title shot man.
laugh.gif
Well, Conor beat Mendes, then Aldo, who seemed unbeatable. I could SOMEWHAT understand the justification for Conor to skip the 155 line even though after a while it didn't really sit well with me

Edgar's resume doesn't make sense to me as to him cutting the line at 155. It would make sense to me for him to skip at 135 though

Last edited:
None of the dudes Frankie fought at 155 are even in the division anymore :lol:

Most aren't even in the UFC

I dunno how the UFC sells Frankie getting a shot at 155.

Yeah just need to do the right thing at 145. And have Aldo fight Holloway

Put the fights on the same card. If injuries happen, they can reshuffle

:lol: The UFC just be doing stuff man. It wouldn't be so farfetched. Guy is a former WW champ. Conor & Aldo can carry on their love affair at 145. ***** like a ******* telenovela that won't ever end.

Back
Top Bottom