The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I wonder if more fighters now will study some wrestling heels or at least practice their talking. If you want that top level attention and money you better start talking.
You also have to back it up with your skills and performance.. the fact that Mystic has predicted deez tings makes it all the more entertaining and marketable 

Yeah Carlos is a very dangerous dude. Those kicks are lethal.

I would know, he was the toughest dude I had to face in my UFC career on Xbox

Rda reminds me of a young aldo...just more terminator like lol

And wtf up with the stoppage in jds fight, he was literally half way up...and no back of the head call in the rda cerrone fight, I counted 4 straight to the back

^he wasn't even defending himself at that point and was losing that fight. not stopping in his previous fights have caused so much damaged to his body/head. there was no need for him to take a beating and the stoppage was the right decision.

cerrone got washed quicker than i thought he would. :x

Last edited:
So happy to see Nate return to form and for Overeem to get the W.

I knew Nate was going to win the minute he stepped into the octagon - I've never seen him look so in shape.

With Greg Jackson in his corner, I think Overeem has a legitimate title run in him.

I could care less about RDA vs. Cerrone fight, but would have liked to see Cerrone come out on top in that bout.

As far as a McGregor bout at lightweight, I think him vs. Pettis would make for an incredible matchup. But I also think the most marketable bout would actually be against Diaz. I can only imagine the trashtalk that would lead up to the bout. That fight sells itself IMO.

Mcgoat doesnt nerd any promotional help. Financially andiaz fight is the same as a pettis or rda or cowboy. Litterally doesnt matter. Theyll jus be the other guy. Connor is Rousey status. The opponent is irrelevant

He def doesn't need help.

But I don't think he's rousey status. She was known by many females that know not a damb thing about mma or the UFC even old people at my work were talking about Ronda losing. They just knew she fought and was fighting for women's rights and all that other jazz. Don't know many females that know who Conor is.

Conor vs Nate promotion would be amazing :rofl: ..he should fight some easy 155lb guys before trying to step in front of the terminator.

Last edited:
I'm happy that rda handled business. I'm assuming this makes Conor rightfully fight against Frankie next

Diaz doesn't deserve a red panty night yet. I say let him welcome back khabib after they brawled in a hotel a while back. That's a perfect tune up fight for khabib and actually whoever wins might just be the #1 contender after Ferguson and Pettis/Alvarez winner

Last edited:
Rda reminds me of a young aldo...just more terminator like lol

And wtf up with the stoppage in jds fight, he was literally half way up...and no back of the head call in the rda cerrone fight, I counted 4 straight to the back

I was just about to say the Aldo comparisons but my heart still hurts from last weekend.

But yeah RDA reminds me of a younger Aldo. Just flat out hungry and ruthless

He def doesn't need help.

But I don't think he's rousey status. She was known by many females that know not a damb thing about mma or the UFC even old people at my work were talking about Ronda losing. They just knew she fought and was fighting for women's rights and all that other jazz. Don't know many females that know who Conor is.

Conor vs Nate promotion would be amazing :rofl: ..he should fight some easy 155lb guys before trying to step in front of the terminator.

After RDAs win tonight, I would fight the following in the FW division first:

Frankie
Aldo rematch
Mendes rematch..... :lol:
Holloway

And have a couple warmups in the LW division before he goes after the belt. Hopefully then people will forget he wanted a title shot :lol: :

Diaz
Cowboy

Last edited:
Man they better stop *********** and make that fight with Frankie. Fighting Nate is completely pointless when you're holding the belt for 145, that's a sideshow fight. Either fight RDA or give Frankie the fight he earned.

And Nate is my dude, but that fight is a duck if I've ever seen one.

Nate said he was told last night a fight vs Connor is "a Go"
Yeah I believe nothing Diaz says lol. Even the UFC isn't dumb enough to do that fight

Btw I didn't realize Frankie's manager also manages rda. What a position this guy is in. He sounds salty as hell

Damn can't post his interview on mobile

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom