The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

List if people calling out Conor

Holloway
Edgar
RDA
Oliveira
Nate
Ferguson as well 
laugh.gif
 he called him a female dog

Pettis also said it would be a great fight

Last edited:
I know lots of ya'll love Conor but I still haven't been that impressed with dude I guess ya'll can call me stupid or w/e but I need to see more from him.

I know lots of ya'll love Conor but I still haven't been that impressed with dude I guess ya'll can call me stupid or w/e but I need to see more from him.
I don't think anyone should think Conor is the best out right now but he's honestly been impressive in 99% of his time in the UFC

dude is a beast i just think he needs to handle business at 145 before leapfroggng everyone for a title shot at a higher weight

Knocks out P4P #1 fighter who hasn't lost in 10 years in 13 seconds.

Tell everyone exactly how it will happen before hand.

Not impressed.

Last edited:
Ya making it seem like rda is feening to fight conor. Rda simply responded to conors talk about moving up and washing rda and his division. Good response by rda. Thats his division now and hes there to stay

Ya making it seem like rda is feening to fight conor. Rda simply responded to conors talk about moving up and washing rda and his division. Good response by rda. Thats his division now and hes there to stay
It's more so showing the business smarts of Conor. He has literally the entire card tonight calling him out. Reem would have called him out if he weighed less

I wonder if more fighters now will study some wrestling heels or at least practice their talking. If you want that top level attention and money you better start talking.

Back
Top Bottom