The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Didn’t even realize they had so many France fighters on the card. Insane that the country didn’t start hosting professional MMA until last year. Even with a semi marquee gym or high profile fighters.

That translator is lacking. What BSD said when asked who he wants next he answered "I want the looser or fiziev and gamrot to avoid wasting time,then I'm going to take the BMF belt off Gaetche or whoever else has it , then I'm going to collect the 155 belt and come back in France to defend it." Preach, Chuuch and Tabernacle

Manon has beaten some decent 125ers.

Rose has beaten the top 115ers and only lost that snooze feat to Carla last year.

The weight and height will be an interesting story. But Rose at her best can beat any female in the UFC.

One hand Rose according to Bisping?

Pat Barry is sooooooooo wack. If she loses, they (the new and MMA media) are going to claim it’s Pat Barry’s influence.

on paper the odds probably got Gane. I do too.

But I think it’s a Pick’em. Spivak w the nice gold chain and possible ways to take down Gane might be the weekends biggest winner.

Gain versus Tom Aspinall for the vacated HW title.

Or they could do a lil mini tourney. Pavlovich vs Gane. Tom versus somebody.

Gane is a great striker. It really is that one hole in his and Ferdinand’s game that held him back for being a champ now.

Anyone seen Rose’s high profile coach or is she just working with Pat Barry right now?

Was wondering why wittman wasn’t there. Should have known rose wasn’t gonna win with just Pat. Had rose started the fight the way she did in the last round with volume I think she would have won.

Gane did what he needed to do but I don’t think he beats the top 5. Hoping he proves me wrong.

So how about…

Blaydes/Gane

Pavlovich/Aspinall

Winner of the mini bracket gets the vacant title?

And Pat Barry told Rose you don’t need that finger to hit her with a hook or whatever. I don’t think Rose looked bad. She probably needs another 5 pounds of muscle and has to train 1-2 camps at the weight. Giving her Manon was a gift to catapult her to the title when she probably needed a lower ranked 125er to rehab her from the last fight and ease her into the division.

Blaydes has to get through Almeida first. It's easy to favor Blaydes but honestly that one is a toss up. They fight in November as do Jones and Stipe

I wouldn't mind a 4 man tourney for the vacant title but if Jones retires I feel like Dana is just going to do a vacant title fight

If Almeida destroys Blaydes he'll be in play. I feel like Pavlovich vs Aspinall is right there though, why not just make that the title fight. It might all depend on timing and availability-- if Dana wants to fill a PPV headliner then whoever is healthy and ready and doesn't make a fuss about money will most likely get the nod

Fathers Day for Conor…

Ian a big dude. Conor would definitely struggle with 170ers. Nice to see kicky Conor make an appearance.

I guess if I was calling the shots you do aspinal vs Gane as a fight night headliner over in Europe. Would be a massive fight, you could welcome back paddy on that card too. Winner fights sergi if jones is gone.

you guys keep saying vacated title, did i miss something?
Jones has been non committal about his future after the stipe fight

Seems like he has one foot out the door

I fully believe if Tom got a huge buzz it would be appealing to Jones

At the moment though- what does Jon have to gain by fighting these other dudes? His legacy is set in stone, the risk might not be worth the reward

Back
Top Bottom