The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Maaan. That was a terribly boring episode of embedded. If that PPV does higher than 250K, it’ll be a success for ESPN (since they cut a check for 500K buys to the UFC).

Sean’s cringe comedy schtick is so lame.

And I’m sure he’s got a good game. But hopefully it’s better than that jabbing to fight with Izzy. We know he doesn’t respond to leg kicks like the ones Alex gave. And his TDD is probably good now. So it’ll take someone like Khamzat or Bo Nickel to take him down.

Maaan. That was a terribly boring episode of embedded. If that PPV does higher than 250K, it’ll be a success for ESPN (since they cut a check for 500K buys to the UFC).

Sean’s cringe comedy schtick is so lame.

And I’m sure he’s got a good game. But hopefully it’s better than that jabbing to fight with Izzy. We know he doesn’t respond to leg kicks like the ones Alex gave. And his TDD is probably good now. So it’ll take someone like Khamzat or Bo Nickel to take him down.
Gawd all I want for izzy is to face ddp, chimaev, bo, khizriev and ikram 🥺

If we’re lucky we’ll prob only get 2 out of those

Chimaev and bo would be my dream matchups for izzy

But I’m praying we get those guys to fight each other too, bo vs chimaev, oof

Sheezus. What did Izzy do to you?

He already had a good run. He gets past Strickland, we might see DDP.

DDP starts the murderers row.
Broooooo that’s just heaven for me for real

I have zero interest in seeing izzy go up to 205 even for jiri or Alex

I mean if Alex wants to come back down fine, but why leave 185 when it just got reloaded

Well, I know why he would lol for the money and double belt status but honestly that would be a huge shame imo

Your heaven is Izzy’s hell lol.

I think Izzy gotta go one fight at a time at this point. It’s tough to hold onto belts in MMA. Volk like the only one w more than a year reign.

That’s why I feel like Strickland is such a wasted defense

But I guess every champ deserves a few breaks during their title reign

Does have Tank have a criminal record? Why does he leep bringing up jail? I’m hoping it’s not the obvious answer.

I know Tank was in legal trouble.

But plz stop with the low hanging fruit. Ian Garry with that t shirt was poor taste.

Boxing doesn’t build storylines on criminal history. It’s skill or grudge matches.

Does have Tank have a criminal record? Why does he leep bringing up jail? I’m hoping it’s not the obvious answer.
He got physical with an ex back in 2020 and admitted to the wrong doing but no charges that I can see

He ran a red light and hit a car with a pregnant woman. He got probation and house arrest but violated it and got sent to jail for a month or two this year

Other than that all charges were dropped in other incidents

Sean calling out Tank is super cringe, just like when Ronda said she could beat Mayweather and Usman kept calling out Canelo. I get why UFC guys call out these boxers but it's always very lame. Outside of May-Mac and the upcoming Fury-Ngannou fights most of these bouts will never even gain traction but everyone gotta dream I suppose.

Yikes as cringe and ridiculous as Strickland can be the presser gonna be real interesting... Prob more so than the fight. To echo everyone else here yep 293 is a very weak PPV.

That interview had so many “quotables.” It sounds like a comedy act the way he delivers it. But it’s so offensive, misogynist, racist, homophobic, etc.

I know he’s really not a bad guy. It’s just wild they (the media and UFC are cashing in for alt right clicks).

Back
Top Bottom