The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Solid win for Gane and he did show some improved tdd albeit against someone like Spivak. If Jones really does vacate then they should do Aspinall-Pavlovich for vacant title early next year and maybe match Gane with winner of Blaydes/Almeida.

for me its a pointless win for gane, hes never gonna beat jones, i think pavlovich shuts his lights off, i think gane can beat aspinal but i lean more aspinal and i dont rate aspinal highly at all lol

Charriere is fun as hell. Watched a few of his fights over at CW and he has a big French following. One of the few French fighters that the UFC made a promo package for. Wish the ufc didn't restrict their walkout. My guy with the pirate flag walkout is dope as ****.

I actually have Gane taking the belt when Jones retires.

I don’t see it. Again, I’d love for Gane to prove me wrong and be a champ but just too much at the top and I think he will get exposed. Other heavyweights have more power and someone like jailton Almedia I think takes him down and submits him.

Gane will have trouble with other fighters who match his athleticism (Aspinal, Almeida). Gane said he got flash KO by Tai but woke back up when he hit the canvas. Pavlovich got that death touch so I wouldn't put it past him sleeping Gane either

I got mad respect for Cereal Gain (as Jon called him).

He gave Francis fits standing up. The Tai fight was him going into the pocket. His advantage is always going to be at length, picking at his opponent. Maybe occasionally coming in then weaving out.

I don’t think grappling is Gane’s issue. It’s just the TDD. I agree if he doesn’t shore it up then an Almeida, Aspinall and possibly Pavlovich could capitalize on it.

Right before the BJJ tournament. Talks the future. Talks about his MMA vs other sport’s championships hot take.

I got mad respect for Cereal Gain (as Jon called him).

He gave Francis fits standing up. The Tai fight was him going into the pocket. His advantage is always going to be at length, picking at his opponent. Maybe occasionally coming in then weaving out.

I don’t think grappling is Gane’s issue. It’s just the TDD. I agree if he doesn’t shore it up then an Almeida, Aspinall and possibly Pavlovich could capitalize on it.

The TDD ain’t gonna be a problem with Pav, the death punch will be.

Really hard to point fight at heavyweight when all it takes is 1 punch from some of these other guys

I think Pavlovich’s ability to mix up might allow him to land that ToD.

But w/o that mix up, I’m not saying Sergei can’t come close. But Gane is incredible at keeping his distance. And Tai, Lewis and Spivac all got stopped by an accumulation of damage.

That card is buns. Might be in comp for worst of the year. Next one is 🔥, highlighting many Muslim fighters.

Just gotta see how Nov/December play out. Dana said he’s already projected out to March.

Uh, I just seen that Khizriev was actually scheduled to finally fight again on 9/23... but apparently he pulled out??!!

There's like zero news on this and also there was barely a peep about the initial fight announcement to begin with

Only saw a Tweet by MMA Orbit a month ago. Feel like he should be getting more buzz but also some weird stuff is surrounding him. Dude hasn't fought in forever :smh:

That card is buns. Might be in comp for worst of the year. Next one is 🔥, highlighting many Muslim fighters.

Just gotta see how Nov/December play out. Dana said he’s already projected out to March.

October ppv looks incredible

Really surprised we don’t know more about the November card yet.

Back
Top Bottom