The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Or Dana is just looking for a way to say Merab didn't want to fight and that's why they're giving Chito the shot. But as we know Dana is full of contradictions or flat out lies so hard to trust his word.

Dana is going to choose the money, especially since O’Malley wants Vera. It’ll make it easier to negotiate on that end I’d imagine

Vera has a huge following

Merab has been behind the 8 ball for many reasons. He’s had boring fights, he’s unknown, he won’t fight his teammate

Merab gets one more win over a contender I’m sure he’ll get a shot eventually

Its pretty simple...

The UFC invested time and resources into Sean (they quite literally almost built him ground up)...now that they have come to fruition they are going to milk him for the return.

A fight with Merab is not good for business, Merab (wrestle heavy, not crowd pleasing) doesn't push the needle as a champ and wont be moving PPV's or putting butts in seats like Sean will.

I see the UFC letting Sean pick his shot, milk him for a few PPV's until they finally put him against merab.

Merab is deserving of course and will get his shot

but the UFC will milk Sean as much as they can first, as they should.

Cejudo saying someone from espn leaked 292 did 300-350k ppv buys. O’Malley saying ufc told him 500-592k.

Truth is most likely somewhere in the middle. Not bad for his 1st ppv.

Gain and 🤔 Fiorot

*This post is subject to in retrospect lol.

I think Rose is a very talented fighter. Probably just giving Manon (like Street Fighter) the edge due to her weight and slight height advantage. Skill wise I’d give it to Rose based on eye test.

If Spivac breaks out the NCAA singlet, he can beat Gane.

The French fans suck almost as much as the performances of the French fighters tonight thus far.

The French fans suck almost as much as the performances of the French fighters tonight thus far.
I was gonna say it sucks the fights sucked because the crowd is wild as hell

They’ll cheer any and everything

Imagine they would have had lazy king and Cedric on here

Ufc sucks for that fr

They boo everybody that isn’t French only to have the French fighters fight safe and boring.

Back
Top Bottom