The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

diggin this energy :emoji_fire:

DEF watching this KAPE fight now, not too familiar with him
He’s a quick twitch type who has some power in his hands and legs and knees. Athletic

Now all I want to see is him fight France

I would say he has title potential but admit that he hasn’t exactly shined since coming to the ufc

Again tho, he’s probably had the worst luck of any fighter in recent history with opponents cancelling

People have been commenting and noticing how much support and cheers stricklands getting in Australia

Meanwhile izzy is barely getting a pop and everyone’s wondering why

I mean the answer seems a little obvious but I’ve always noticed the same thing

I actually wonder if even New Zealand would give him love either but they’ll never have a card there

Dawg I wish they’d have a card somewhere in the world that would really show him love

Supposedly he is a global star

He deserves to perform in places that truly respect him

Where?

He was in Miami, New York, Vegas…

I do wish he’d be a lil more savvy on the mic. But he wants to die on that authentic sword.

Suga could come for the popular crown.

Also why they got Valentina on the cover of that UFC game?

Anywhere

We'll see what kind of reception he gets tomorrow night but so far it hasn't really been that rousing

Again he's supposed to be a global star-- it doesn't have to be just America

Miami, on a card with Jorge Masvidal, is about as high profile as it gets.

New Zealand or UK might be other options.

Of that KO and vindication of Alex Perreira. Izzy probably at his highest ceiling unless he kills Sean Strickland and doesn’t come off as a good ball.

If they did a China card…with Weili/Yan and Izzy vs Dricuss/Khamzat. Maybe?

Or do the card in Thailand or Japan?
China or Japan would be dope for sure

I tried to see if they ever went to Thailand, I don't think they have. Might be too small but they been should have had an event there if at all possible

Japan or China definitely. They were just in Singapore.

Could probably do Manila (not sure how big the arena where Ali fought was).

Thailand is a huge tourist stop. Just don’t know enough about the arena situation.

And there it is lmaoooooo izzy getting loud boo’s at the weigh ins

I swear to god Australia is ******* trash (I still want to visit tho lol)

Never have izzy fight there again for those ungrateful stupid mf’ers. He ain’t even train there it’s not some kind of homecoming for him

Back
Top Bottom