The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Max is clearly on the downside now. I said it after the Allen fight

Zombie looks decent but mostly slow and punch drunk

I could see Topuria beating Max now but still, don't make that fight

I have 0 interest in watching max fight anyone at 145

Max should go home and enjoy life, wait to fight Charles at 155
I feel the same way man

Max, please stop beating the guys that volk needs to fight

Only fight at 45 for max is if Sterling moves up

I honestly don’t see any path for belts at any division unfortunately

He’s not the same max and it’s been clear the past 3 or more fights

God Bless Max's dedication to that 145 belt. He is up here saying he still wants it but won't beg for the title shot

He said he will beat as many contenders as he needs to to get another crack at Volk

He said he will crawl his way up the mountain

Doesn't seem like Max thinks much of Topuria

Or let Max take the title back by Volk moving up to 155. Volk already had a competitive loss to the champ at 155. Max can contend at 155 based on that Poirier fight but he won’t be champ and would definitely take more damage.

Given Volk wants the rematch he ought to vacate and move up. All the double champ nonsense is bad for the sport.

That's the thing though- aint a single reason Volk should vacate

He loses everything he's earned and if he were to lose against Islam at 155, he'd really have nothing

No more PPV points, no champ status, will have to go back into a title fight at 145 as a challenger

Volk probably wants to establish a dominant reign at 145 to stake his place in history. I think he's said it before

Standing and banging with Max was never gonna end well for Zombie.

The Smith - Spann and Giga - Caceres match were meh....

Had a good laugh when Caceres walked out to Blackbird from The Beatles. :lol:

That's the thing though- aint a single reason Volk should vacate

He loses everything he's earned and if he were to lose against Islam at 155, he'd really have nothing

No more PPV points, no champ status, will have to go back into a title fight at 145 as a challenger

Volk probably wants to establish a dominant reign at 145 to stake his place in history. I think he's said it before

Highlighting again that UFC contracts are trash. Reaching a title should result in permanently receiving PPV Points.

Either way, Champ Champ is trash just like interim titles.

I thought Volk wants to be the first double champ to actually defend both belts simultaneously

No thanks.

Nunes already did that. Worked for her because women’s featherweight had no bodies.

Men’s featherweight and Lightweight too stacked to have one guy holding up both divisions. At best 1-2 defenses per year each weight class.

Again, no thanks.

1693095994259.png

Great performance by Max but yea if Aljo isn't moving up he should just go to 55. Him and Gaethje would be a great fight.

Back
Top Bottom