The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Cool legacy fight for both

I feel like these 2 should have clashed before, glad we finally get it for the culture.

Glad they're keeping Max away from another contender. Going to be sad to see TKZ take 300+ punches to the head though.

Unless the wars finally catch up to Max, this will 100% be a one sided wash. Wouldnt be surprised if Max puts up Kattar like numbers on TKZ. TKZ willingness to stay in the pocket for too long to counter box always gets him in trouble.

This low key crazy.

I can’t believe this company hasn’t been called out on this Bs more.

I think Aljo should get a rematch. But I also think UFC should make Chito/Suga now.

Al should just chill, work on his striking and get his injuries taken care of.

Decided to tune into Contender Series

First fight was solid. A little sloppy but good entertainment

Dana is there. He loves this thing he went on a 5 minute rant about how great the show was during the post fight presser on Saturday

Decided to tune into Contender Series

First fight was solid. A little sloppy but good entertainment

Dana is there. He loves this thing he went on a 5 minute rant about how great the show was during the post fight presser on Saturday

Contender series is always a good watch. Hungry fighters

Contender series is/was a great show. Theyll have a couple real well known regional scene fighters compete each card. Shavkats sister is signed on to fight sometime during this season too.

The winning of contracts became less meaningful and watered down since like the 2nd or 3rd season. They sign almost every single winner now (sometimes the loser) unless Dana is in a pissy mood. The fight night and Apex cards where you see almost 75% of the fighters coming off losing streaks are usually them.

KG pulled out to run a quick cycle in Thailand to make weight for Abu Dhabi? Man's look skinny as hell there.

Back
Top Bottom