The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Jon is talking that talk.

He's not wrong. I do agree with ya, Vince. The Santos and Reyes fights were definitely close decisions.

But it's hard to tell if those close decisions are due to declining or lack of motivation. This is the same guy who had terrible preparation for Gus 1 and managed to eek out a decision (though some people thought he lost).

Depending on how he looks with Stipe, my opinion on him versus Pavlovich or Aspinall might change.

but, Dominick reyes
IMG_8186.gif

🤣

nah fr though, it actually makes it look worse that Jon didn't lose to some kind of dominant champ. He lost to someone like Reyes, who is now and after thought

Aint nobody convincing me that Reyes did not win rounds 1, 2 and 3 of that fight

Jon lost that one, idc what the reasons was

But GSP lost more than once and has been finished. DJ lost more than once and has been finished. Anderson lost more than once and has been finished. etc. etc.

Just because Jon lost 1 fight (a decision at that) doesn't change my opinion that he or Khabib are the best fighters ever

Technically, Jon is undefeated. He'd probably starch Reyes now.

Jon didn't look good for the Santos and Reyes fights. He might have been unmotivated.

I think the Stipe fight will be telling. Yeah...Stipe hasn't been seen in more than two years. And the last time we saw him, he looked feeble against Francis.

I can't blame Jon for fighting him.

And I won't lie...definitely felt like Hendricks won that fight against GSP. But then again that was Pre-USADA.

They really made a fresh fight in 3-4 days notice?? Don't know anything about Pitbull's opponent but at least he's on the card now.
Sucks McKee is out as I was really looking forward to that scrap and I now see he's an alternate in the LW tourney so maybe someone will drop out due to injury and he'll get re-inserted.

They really made a fresh fight in 3-4 days notice?? Don't know anything about Pitbull's opponent but at least he's on the card now.
Sucks McKee is out as I was really looking forward to that scrap and I now see he's an alternate in the LW tourney so maybe someone will drop out due to injury and he'll get re-inserted.
I’m assuming McKee reappears at some point- just want him to fight usman

Looking at the Draft Kings odds for Ferg/Green and they have Tony as a +310 dog with Green at -410 ! Might consider placing a bet on Tony at that rate. I think that fight is more of a pick'em and Tony could eek out a UD or sub.

🤣

nah fr though, it actually makes it look worse that Jon didn't lose to some kind of dominant champ. He lost to someone like Reyes, who is now and after thought

Aint nobody convincing me that Reyes did not win rounds 1, 2 and 3 of that fight

Jon lost that one, idc what the reasons was

But GSP lost more than once and has been finished. DJ lost more than once and has been finished. Anderson lost more than once and has been finished. etc. etc.

Just because Jon lost 1 fight (a decision at that) doesn't change my opinion that he or Khabib are the best fighters ever
Jon has never lost doe

Amazing performance by Reyes, even tho he gassed out in the 4th and was dead in the water in the 5th

Jon took over 4 and 5

I tend to see the Gus fight as more competitive, Gus was right there all the way to the final bell.

Both Santos and Reyes have never been the same physically after fighting Jon....kinda sad actually.

Jon has never lost doe

Amazing performance by Reyes, even tho he gassed out in the 4th and was dead in the water in the 5th

Jon took over 4 and 5

I tend to see the Gus fight as more competitive, Gus was right there all the way to the final bell.

Both Santos and Reyes have never been the same physically after fighting Jon....kinda sad actually.
I know this lol I’m just telling you that reyes actually did beat him fair and square

Doesn’t change much nor his legacy. He’s still the goat

Uh, wut now

“I was supposed to coach on The Ultimate Fighter [31],” Ferguson said. “I was supposed to coach ... against Kabieber [Khabib Nurmagomedov]. He’s off on his world tour still. And I guess whatever he had happening, he didn’t have the balls to go coach his cousin. ... We were in November when I knew we were going to coach against him. ... I had meetings with [UFC executive] Hunter [Campbell]. This was game. I did everything I needed to go in order to get Khabib back, but he ran away like a little p*****. So, f*** you Khabib.”

Back
Top Bottom