The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

if i had to match make the top 10 heavyweight division right now:

jon pavlovich

stipe lewis (two OG's that should just retire)

gane blaydes

almeida tuivasa

tybura spivac

aspinal volkov

jan blachowicz going to children’s hospital for cancer patients is nice, i respect it.

But wearing his mask below the nose?

Christ almighty.

Three years into a global pandemic and you still don’t know how to wear a mask properly?

Criticize me for being too nitpicky if you want.

….but something about that just gets under my skin.

what should get under your skin is that people are still being told to wear masks and theyre proven to do nothing at all lol
The CDC, The World Health Organization, The Mayo Clinic, Johns Hopkins University, Yale and the Global Institute of REAIITY all disagree, but go ahead and do your thing homie.

…you probably think vaccines cause autism as well.

Last edited:
Alex could knock out Jan. I think Jan is probably going to give him fits clinching or trying to take him down. Jan gotta know not to stand up with Alex. Especially one that's not as depleted.

At this point I couldn't care less about Chimaev popping off but just want to see the fight. I'm still not 100% confident it actually goes down with Costa's track record.

At this point I couldn't care less about Chimaev popping off but just want to see the fight. I'm still not 100% confident it actually goes down with Costa's track record.
The only reason I kind of have a faith this fight will happen is because Dana probably gave him a bag

I'm the true Brazilian. I eat the ACAI. I roll around in Gi and No Gi. I smesh the BBLs.
You know what’s funny that no one seems to notice is that the rise of BJ/MMA fully created the açaí market in mainstream USA. It’s a common thing now, smoothie shop type places with açaí bowls are everywhere now but back in 08-early 2010s when Anderson, Machida, the Nogueira bros shogun, all the Brazilians had that sponsor “Bony Açaí” I couldn’t find açaí anywhere near me. I had to go to the Brazilian/Portuguese area of Boston now they got it at whole foods :lol:

Just a random thing I’ve noticed :lol:
IMG_1256.jpeg

Last edited:
Jesus, just seen bellator also has their card on Saturday

What a freakin day in fighting

The monster moves up and boxes tomorrow morning too. Dambbbbbbbbb
Kind of a shame that Bellator/Rizin card is this weekend. It's a stacked card that no one is talking about. I just saw the Showtime portion airs at 8 pm PST. That's the approx time Spence-Crawford bout will begin. Terrible timing. I'll try to avoid spoilers and at least find the McKee fight on Sunday.

You know what’s funny that no one seems to notice is that the rise of BJ/MMA fully created the açaí market in mainstream USA. It’s a common thing now, smoothie shop type places with açaí bowls are everywhere now but back in 08-early 2010s when Anderson, Machida, the Nogueira bros shogun, all the Brazilians had that sponsor “Bony Açaí” I couldn’t find açaí anywhere near me. I had to go to the Brazilian/Portuguese area of Boston now they got it at whole foods :lol:

Just a random thing I’ve noticed :lol:
IMG_1256.jpeg
Hard to tell what led to the adoption of Acai in the US. We live in a time where you can buy Ramen, Japanese Curry, Boba Tea, ACAI, Poke Bowls, Korean Fried Chicken, etc. If there is an opportunity to make money and differentiate yourself, someone will bring it the market.

We have this chain in Tampa:

But I've had the ACAI from the frozen fruit section. And there was a small breakfast spot at my old apartment complex in San Diego that sold them.

I'd love to travel to Brazil one day and try the ACAI bowls that Ariel drones about incessantly.

Back
Top Bottom