The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Setting in now- imanov is the perfect next fight for ikram

I’m not mad at the Islam Charles rematch even tho I think Islam should roll over him again

Charles deserves it

I wonder if Ariel is using Chael to leak news? Help a buddy get views and grow his Youtube channel.

Dup*ssy has an inflated foot. Can't make Sydney. Strickland is in according to Izzy.

I don't hate the Font fight, if Cory gets a finish he should be next in line but his fight with Aljo was only about 3 years ago. I'd say if Aljo loses they likely make Cory-Suga.

Man the winner of chito/sandhagen was supposed to be next... they making cory jump through sooo many hoops for his shot..

From a meritocracy stand point, Cory definitely got next.

Especially with Henry and Merab hurt. Umar is hurt. Who is else is there at 135? Yan also beat Cory.

Does he?

Or as the A side, he demand the fight?

Topuira would benefit by beating a bigger name. All the risk is on Paddy (opponent, reputation, etc).

Paddy really getting ahead of himself there. He couldn't finish a middling fighter or even beat him dominantly (I thought he lost). Gordon's not exactly a scrub but not near the top 15 either.

Why would Topuria even entertain that :lol:. My man got the title fight locked up next now that Islam/Oliveira 2 is made. Don't want to see Topuria at 155 anymore , he was way too small.

Back
Top Bottom