The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Referee decided not to do his job during that intro smh.

We’ve scene those situations get out of control.

Heard Paul Craig got a hair transplant…

Meatball got such a low ceiling. She’s good for local hero type matchups in UK/Europe.

But she’s never going to amount to anything in women’s FW.

Reactions: OTG
Molly's stock falling further.

Andrade fighting again on the Sandhagen card, that's her fourth one this year already.

Would like to see Tommy against a higher ranked HW. He’s got next like Pavlovich.

Fighting the winner of Gane/Spivac ain’t a bad matchup.

LOL. That’s a good one

I guess you save Molly for the next London card and try to matchmake her again with a can.

Would like to see Tommy against a higher ranked HW. He’s got next like Pavlovich.

Fighting the winner of Gane/Spivac ain’t a bad matchup.
That would be a great fight to make with either and should have him next in line after Pavlovich. But who knows if Jones wants to defend if he beats Stipe.

I think Stipe/Jon is the end of an era. We had Brock, Cain, JDS, Werdum, Stipe, DC, Francis. Some of those names weren’t huge but there definitely were names like Overeem, Lewis, etc.

Marquee names won’t be there. But Aspinall or Pavlovich got next. I like Tom. Cool dude.

It doesn’t really matter but it’s still stupid as hell

They not only have chisea vs Holland after wonderboy vs pereira they have Ferguson vs brown after all of them

Why not just, order them the way they should be

But Islam/Leon makes sense?

Two high ranked HW contenders who have next shouldn’t collide in the cage?

Tom already shot his shot. He wants the Gane/Spivac fight. He’s probably moreso targeting Gane as a nice step up and undeniable claim to the title.

Tom and Sergei got next. Almeida need to see more. But happy for new blood. Francis contract is only good for one more year.

Huh

That has nothing to do with this lol

No, having two clear cut #1 contenders should not fight each other

What exactly is the point of that

Especially in that division at this time. They need as many new contenders as possible

Back
Top Bottom