The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I’m gonna say this again: the ufc does not need conor. They are printing money
Seems like the only real issue they've run into was selling tickets for the last London card. Seems like folks there were disappointed with quality of the card and that tickets were little more expensive than their previous fight nights at the 02. But yea if they keep doing more cards in Australia and start doing fight nights as opposed to PPV's if they aren't able to get Izzy or Volk to headline it'll be interesting if the gates stay relatively high.

Is it me or does Gaethje look drained for the weigh in? Not sure how he usually looks day before the fight but he's not looking great here.

Seems like the only real issue they've run into was selling tickets for the last London card. Seems like folks there were disappointed with quality of the card and that tickets were little more expensive than their previous fight nights at the 02. But yea if they keep doing more cards in Australia and start doing fight nights as opposed to PPV's if they aren't able to get Izzy or Volk to headline it'll be interesting if the gates stay relatively high.
Yeah- they were overcharging and repeated the same location way too many times in a short span

I have nothing against Jan he’s a nice guy but if he wins by simply laying on Alex- I hope Dana doesn’t give him a title shot
If he just scrapes by and gets a close decision I could definitely see him being passed over. He really needs to make it an exciting fight after the bad taste the UFC has after his fight with Magomed. They could then do Jiri-Magomed or a wildcard like Johnny Walker.

Queue the Dana answer "we don't make fights on the night after the fight" and then they made Glover-Hill that same night smh.

I still find it so wild that Luke Thomas and Ariel are friends now and even working together on events. Absolutely insane

They're doing the Spence Crawford weigh ins and have done other UFC previews

They were like the worst of enemies just recently

Will forever hate Perriera for missing weight and robbing us of this WB fight

So damn lame, biggest fight of his life, biggest card
Surprised he’s only missed 3 times

Could have sworn he’d missed weight way more times— I see that he’s had many catch weights though

I always thought he struggled to make weight

Thought that was consensus lol. I used to listen to The Fighter and the Kid few years back but it start getting very cringe and he had some terrible takes on his other show.
I couldn’t believe how his takes fell off a cliff. I feel like he had a strong grasp on the sport actually .. then he got some fame and became a casual or at least a horrible taker

I think I mentioned here before that I had an unfortunate situation with him about 6 years ago, and I stopped listening to him. His Reddit page is insanely bad and his takes are god-awful now. I agree that the fame got to him and he's a changed person. He was so likable and easy to get behind in the past.

He has always been terrible, even when he first started hanging out with Joe....

Never rocked with him, dude so corny

Then he had the audacity to start stand up, **** was disrespectful top the real comedians

None of the comedians **** with him, doods a clown

Thank you for calling out Till and that b.s. where he did not deserve a shot at all

1690589912837.png

Good for WB, man. Shouldn't have had to take that fight. Unfortunately, he'll end up being matched with a dominant wrestle boxer next. Maybe dude that JDM fought or Brady.

Anyone here hate Brendan Schaub?
Is he still relevant? He is lucky he comes from money cause dude fumbled every opportunity.
Does rogan still let him kick it. I heard the comedians don't really like him and rogan left LA awhile back.

Back
Top Bottom