The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Is he still relevant? He is lucky he comes from money cause dude fumbled every opportunity.
Does rogan still let him kick it. I heard the comedians don't really like him and rogan left LA awhile back.
I used to follow the Fighter and the kid. Between the kid’s issues and Brandon being a bone head, I just gave up. Honestly, there’s better content out there.

I used to be a die hard Ariel. But the non MMA interviews and his “heel” persona annoy me.

Bisping and Smith might be the best. Anik/Florian is aiight too.

As far as comedy, isn’t everyone a comedian, boxer and rapper now?

If he was a good comedian, he should’ve burned Ariel…

But I’m happy he carved out several streams of income Vice the way things were going at the end of his UFC career.

Made Jan look like a MW at the ceremonial. Man's going to end up fighting at HW before he calls it quits.

Just now watching the Embedded's-- Alex is literally eating anything and everything he wants. He said he had no restrictions. Glover was legit grilling up all kinds of meats and Alex was eating plate fulls of it :lol:

He still looks like he took training seriously but it's still hilarious the contrast in camps that he usually has

Thank you for calling out Till and that b.s. where he did not deserve a shot at all

1690589912837.png

Pretty sure that won't encourage other fighters to follow suit :smh:

Why they bring back the BMF belt 🙄

That **** fake
Supposedly they needed a headliner with a title' on the line even if it's a meaningless belt. Also heard they didn't want to make Jan-Alex for the vacant belt so they wouldn't have to give them ppv points but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom