The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Norma had her running across the cage with her back completely turned. Wth, I have never seen that before :lol:.

Norma had her running across the cage with her back completely turned. Wth, I have never seen that before :lol:.
plWW2KK - Imgur.jpg

Hafez beat JDM. Made him look bad too after all the **** Madalena talked about Brady pulling out for a serious staph infection.

I thought it was a clear round 2 for JDM. Hazez didn't do anything for the 2.5 mins he was on top. Didn't advance or do damage. JDM rocked him bad on the feet. Could've got him out if he didn't jump that gilly.

Commentary been horrible all night. DC brought up late takedowns winning rounds in about 3 or 4 fights. These guys still have no clue about the scoring criteria.

Ehh

Usman is old and pretty much gonna retire soon

Colby is also old

Burns is also old

Rahkmanov and Belal are nightmares for sure, but that’s for everyone

Everyone else ain’t gonna have that much of an advantage if at all, brady maybe

Granted page is also 36 but it’s not a lot of miles. Can have many fun fights and competitive in the ufc

While I'm not sure MVP would fare well against the top WWs there are still some fun fights to make like the aforementioned Wonderboy and other like Luque, Neal, etc. But if he did manage to get a KO in his first fight they'd prob give him the Chandler treatment and fast track to a title shot.

Back
Top Bottom