The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I be tryna like sterling man

But he is a cornball

He genuinely seem like a cool chill dood but when he start trying to promote himself it just feels so forced.

I remember when he came with that Rakim swag (even though he was rocking fake chains which is a no no). He obviously was a part of Sera/Longo.

Just feels like since he got the championship, he hasn’t handled it well.

How old is Borrachinha? (30?)

He trying to be a Cruiserweight boxer?

Wilder became a HW champ…starting boxing late at 20.

Costa could become a bigger MMA star with his looks, mouth. We see Jake Paul struggling. Costa would have a harder time.

And honestly I’d be down for Sugah/Chito 2. Grudge match. They’re the biggest personalities at 135.

The fake chains is super cringe
9A39AFB6-6CED-4F78-8497-BCB8C1E53671.jpeg

C8957F25-3CDB-40FF-A42E-CC073A601B60.jpeg

Clearly a New York born Jamaican with flair and affinity for hip hop culture.

Stop the cringe. Stop the whining. Stop addressing the haters. Start the swag. Start dropping freestyles or songs. Put out positivity.

Yeah it was always weird with the mental games Izzy would play with Rob. Rob is a good dude and dad. And in hindsight, Izzy seems to be up there in the Captain cringe competition. The black champs should be cool, confident. Izzy, AlJo give off Tyron Woodley vibes.

AlJo should just be himself. Stop entertaining the haters. Enjoy his life. His love. And pursue the history books.

Yeah it was always weird with the mental games Izzy would play with Rob. Rob is a good dude and dad. And in hindsight, Izzy seems to be up there in the Captain cringe competition. The black champs should be cool, confident. Izzy, AlJo give off Tyron Woodley vibes.

AlJo should just be himself. Stop entertaining the haters. Enjoy his life. His love. And pursue the history books.
Izzy def the type to sit at home and think of one liners he thinks will hit, but they all come off cringe. He's also petty as f and not in a Michael Jordan "I took that personally" way. This is coming from a huge Izzy fan and doesn't want to see him lose.

I enjoyed the Aljo interview on the last Believe You Me podcast. Actually like Mike doing more interviews following victories (Arnold and Aljo).

Out of these MMA guy/gal podcast, I actually like Mike/Anthony banter and analysis.

His agent/agency is no longer in the mix.

Will he sign the contract? Seems the Tyson Fury talk all but disappeared.

Them Quads. Small shoulders so maybe natty.

Nah he got the ish the (Russian) government got. Talking money and you rubbing the spot.

Still wouldn’t be surprised if Conor didn’t even come back in 2023.

Doesn’t Francis need to resign before end of year or he’s a FA in January 2023?

Back
Top Bottom