The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Is stipe dead or what?

If they don’t pull a rabbit out of a hat with Jones/stipe in December it will be over 3 years since we seen Jones fight and stipe a year if either one of these guys returns in March

And to think, rumors were we were gonna see them fight in September smh

I don’t see anything wrong with what he said
There’s not really anything wrong with anything Islam and his team have been saying for the past 3+ months

It’s just a constant that they put something out, they make sure to be on record once a week to throw shade or criticize Charles in some way

They’ve waged the mental warfare angle something fierce

Solely based off merit benny more than deserves a shot if he beats Gamrot, however we all know there are other factors in play. Have even been hearing if Chandler beats Dustin and Islam beats Charles that could be the next shot (unless Volk gets it first) which might sound unreasonable but with all the talk Chandler has done and his willingness to fight any time it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they made that matchup next year.

There’s not really anything wrong with anything Islam and his team have been saying for the past 3+ months

It’s just a constant that they put something out, they make sure to be on record once a week to throw shade or criticize Charles in some way

They’ve waged the mental warfare angle something fierce

I didn’t take that last comment as throwing shade or even criticizing him. If anything he was criticizing his opponents for not going to the ground with Charles

As a fighter, you can’t be afraid of your opponent otherwise you don’t have a chance
Of course, that goes without saying

You have to be irrationally confident and cocky if you want to be champ

Islam and his team have been talking up a storm like every other day

Both can be true

If you don't see this as shade it's ok. Not gonna debate it

As a fighter, you can’t be afraid of your opponent otherwise you don’t have a chance
Yeah but you don’t play into the guys strengths. Let him put you in the situation. Not place yourself into his willing hands. Which is why Xan was trying to avoid the ground with Dern.

Again…with Islam. He clearly is a strong dude. Great wrestling. So he might not have an issue with Charles’s BJJ. My only thing is based on the level of opponents, we haven’t seen it. And everyone seems to walk into these Charles repeating the same nonsense: quitter, undeserving, etc. He keeps proving them wrong.

Yeah but you don’t play into the guys strengths. Let him put you in the situation. Not place yourself into his willing hands. Which is why Xan was trying to avoid the ground with Dern.

Again…with Islam. He clearly is a strong dude. Great wrestling. So he might not have an issue with Charles’s BJJ. My only thing is based on the level of opponents, we haven’t seen it. And everyone seems to walk into these Charles repeating the same nonsense: quitter, undeserving, etc. He keeps proving them wrong.

I agree, I just haven’t seen anything wrong with what Islam has said. People are just commenting about him commenting, I think it’s ironic lol

It's not about right or wrong though, lol

It's just about him and his team talking every other day. It's simply an observation. We haven't seen Islam or Khabib do this before

Commenting on comments (or other's actions) is largely what message boards are for :lol:

It's not about right or wrong though, lol

It's just about him and his team talking every other day. It's simply an observation. We haven't seen Islam or Khabib do this before

Commenting on comments (or other's actions) is largely what message boards are for :lol:

Yeah, its funny seeing someone post so much throughout the day, talking about someone else commenting so much lol. I can understand why you can’t find the humor in that though

Sorry Beneil, your fights suck…nobody cares.
:smh: Nah man, Dariush has been entertaining on this run. Got KOs and subs, one being a spinning backfist that slept Holtzman.

Folks only seen him from that Tony fight and think thats how it is every fight. His BJJ is his ace but he will make it a brawl if he gets touched up early. Just watch his CDF or Drakkar fight.

Back
Top Bottom