The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I wonder what they do with volk because I don’t think there’s a clear number one contender at 145 and I don’t see Islam/Olivera winner being ready for that fast of a turn around

Most likely the lowest/easiest contract negotiation between Rodriguez, Emmett, and Allen/Kattar winner.

They just want the Aussie champ defending at home.

145 is in a weird spot

There’s legitimately no interest at the moment in a contender

Max was already pummeling everyone else before volk got to them. Max got pummeled by volk which left the division in a bad spot

Sucks cuz volk proved he’s a true #1 p4p and yet there’s nobody to really challenge or enhance his resume in his division

I think Kattar/Arnold probably #1 contenders. But…Yair said he was promised a title shot.

I’d personally prefer to see Volk vs winner of Islam/Charles in Perth. But things should clear up in November (post 280 and Kattar/Arnold card).

Gotta be honest, even if Kattar dominates Arnold Allen will we really be that excited for Kattar v Volk

Watching Max style on Kattar just left me with zero interest in Kattar as a true contender

And then the close fight with Kattar and Emmett.. didn't help matters

By the time Evovlov and Topuria see the front of the line, Volk might be long gone

Best hope is that Arnold Allen destroys Kattar and we get him in a quick turnaround

I have zero interest in Yair vs Volk

Honestly, I'd rather Volk just start picking off names, clear contenders or not. Get his title defenses up so theres no debate to him being the FW GOAT.

The way he beat down Max shouldnt effect him clearing the divison. Clear it out, then move up.

They wouldnt let him keep and defend both titles, so why do a one off and back up 155. There's other deserving contenders at LW.

I say move up.

Money wise, there’d be more interest in Volk moving up. Who is the clear challenger for 155?

But I can respect the title defense approach. I just don’t know with the frequency he fights and how many title defenses Aldo has…

It would take awhile.

Winner of Dariush/Gamrot. They'll be on the same timeline too. Dariush should really have next up on lock with a win. The win streak, finish rate, and hardly ever in a boring fight usually checks all the boxes.

If he didnt need surgery, I wouldn't have mind Volk fighting Olivera instead of Islam. Now they're on different timelines and I'd rather both divisions keep moving.

I want Volk versus Islam. Dominate him.
That would be a great scrap but wouldn't mind Charles either. Hopefully Volk is able to fight for the LW title next year whether it's that Perth card (Feb seems too fast of a turnaround) or possibly later like the July IFW card.

It’s not volk time yet

We have all been waiting for this fight so we can finally get tony vs khabib

The UFC card has a few decent fights on it

A very good fight in Askarov v Royval

Really thinking that Askarov's last loss showed himself his weaknesses. I expect him to look even better. Royval is fun but honestly Askarov should win if he is living up to his potential

Back
Top Bottom