The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat props for posting the latest tea.

Can’t wait for that fight. Is Islam’s wrestling going to be a catch-22? He takes Charles down and presents Charles the opportunity to use his BJJ? The same rhetoric everyone use to say with Tony/Khabib. On the feet, we have to give the edge to Charles.

welp, that was quick. lol

good for Ladd, maybe she can make her way back to the UFC at some point.

As far as Islam and Charlie go....im excited

I think islam definitely gonna try and stand with him for as long as he feels comfortable....he does this moreso than khabib used to he really wants to prove he's complete.

Big fan of islam but I'm usually and underdog guy

will be rooting for Charlie but excited either way, fight is a win win for MMA fans.

Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat props for posting the latest tea.

Can’t wait for that fight. Is Islam’s wrestling going to be a catch-22? He takes Charles down and presents Charles the opportunity to use his BJJ? The same rhetoric everyone use to say with Tony/Khabib. On the feet, we have to give the edge to Charles.
That’s. Great way of thinking of it. Both of their ground game cancels each other out so then it’s a stand up way. A La Usman Vs Covington

This PFL card has some intriguing matchups on paper but they have to be joking putting this on PPV. What's it going to do like 25k buys or lower? They should have just angled at getting another primetime Friday night slot on ESPN, I'd be surprised if many of the standard UFC bars even carry this event.

How much is that PFL PPV?

I just don’t see many folks tuning in to watch the finals to their latest season without big names. Or for a premium price tag.

TBT

Gus’ career has spiraled down since his second loss to Jon but his performance in his first two title fights were incredible and brought the best out of his opponents (Jon and DC).

How much is that PFL PPV?

I just don’t see many folks tuning in to watch the finals to their latest season without big names. Or for a premium price tag.
I'd guess 29.99-39.99 but yea I'm not paying that. Will probably find a way to watch some of the fights afterwards if I hear they are worth it.

^^^Too much.

$20 is fair for a no name MMA card. If they come with $50 sandwiched between the Abu Dhabi and MSG UFC cards. They messed up.

I was listening to Crooklyn Corner and Aaron Bronstetter (sp). He was talking about lack of promo by Bellator. Viacom fumbling the bag. More interest = more money. And they can lure more of these UFC or PFL guys.

9 more days! I just wish 280 was airing in primetime though! Not gonna be able to catch it live so will try to avoid spoilers and watch a replay later that evening.

Smh.. just bring on the PPV already.

What is that, 2 in his last 3 where he didn't make weight? Couldn't even take a catchweight because his cut was so bad. He's too small for BW and can't get his weight in order for FLW without killing himself it seems. Man's is done as a contender.

Royval should still step on the scale and get his show money, not sure why he said he wasn't going to.

Back
Top Bottom