The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn was really looking forward to that FLW bout, only fight that is of interest to me now is Cub vs Martinez, hoping Swanson can put on another good performance if this is one of his last fights.

Was looking at rest of the card and surprised Mike Jackson is still with the UFC, saw he fought in April and before that had a near 4 year layoff.

Cub didn't look drained at all from the clip I saw of him weighing in for BW. Looked shredded and energetic, even made championship weight. May have to theow down on those +odds.

Only thing that has my interest is if Victor Henry can break in to the rankings of 135 on this last run. He was always a fun fighter to keep track of on the regionals and Rizin.

There’s a ton of boxing, gonna tune in for sure

There’s some real crazy beef in the womens fight, like they hate each other for real lol

Which women’s fight?

The boxing seems more interesting than the MMA.

I get it. A free night of fights. But some of these cards generate 0 interest for me.

I don’t understand why the FW wouldn’t be the headliner (even though it’s cancelled now)?

Which women’s fight?

The boxing seems more interesting than the MMA.

I get it. A free night of fights. But some of these cards generate 0 interest for me.

I don’t understand why the FW wouldn’t be the headliner?
Mayer vs baumgardener

They were supposed to fight earlier but the card got cancelled

Look at their beef on YouTube it’s legit funny as hell

Haney, wilder and Clarissa shields are all fighting

I saw clips of a stare down where the Blond was like stop smiling lol. I’ll definitely check out the card.

See the Haney/Kamboso and women fights are on the Plus.

Last edited:
What happens to Askarov from here? Isn’t this the second time in 3 bookings he’s had to pull out?

I just don’t see Stipe coming back (he’s literally said nothing). And both of them would ask for the bag.

But I wouldn’t be mad at Blaydes versus Jones. It just won’t happen becuz Jon has to be a main event.

Yeah. They literally wasting his best years at this point.

HW definitely got more prospects to challenge him (Aspinal, Blaydes, Gane, etc). And legacy fights with Stipe or NGannou.

I have been WAITING For this Jones/stipe fight all year and it seems like 0 chance of happening. Would love to see blaydes get paid and get some shine and get interim against Jones. Stylistically I think it would be a great matchup to see where Jones really is at in heavyweight

dude's a clown just like Conor. Calling for title shots after 3 losses. Just have them fight each other

Back
Top Bottom