The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

They need to do this in all fights in any state or country, not just California

Keep in mind, AJ was at 174.2 in the cage. Compared to Pitbull who was at 157.6

Granted AJ was fighting at 155 but still, that is INSANE to think about when you actually compare AJ to Pitbull just as people/size. Same can be said with Borics vs Pitbull.. Pitbull really be beating dudes who are like two weight classes above him lol

Badr Hari/Overeem III?

From the Netherlands courtesy of Glory Kickboxing.

Also AJ said he was about 180 on Monday to Ariel.

But…seems like AJ/Pitbull III is the fight to make given the Pico derailment.
Hmm I’ll watch the reem badr match if it’s not at some early hour

Yeah I was thinking about the pico derailment

Pitbull is out of that option now. He said he wants to be in the 155 tournament

Everyone saying pitbull should fight Pettis for the belt tho. That’s a good one too

So the issue with AJ is he only has one fight on his Bellator contract.

He could fight Pitbull.

Entering a Grandprix with possibly multiple fights would require him to resign.

It’ll be interesting to see if AJ resigns on a longer term deal with bellator

It doesn’t seem like pitbull has much interest in fighting AJ which I’m not even mad at

With that said if AJs next fight is for a title you assume he also signs an extension. If he doesn’t fight for the title then he goes on the market

All good questions. He’s 27. Could he sign a 4-fight deal? Maybe. 6-fight locking him in for a few years.

But he’s young enough where he could take the bag from Bellator.

As a fan I don’t see many great fights for AJ in bellator

I see the obvious one in usman

I don’t think he wants to fight at 145 anymore so you’re stuck with him fighting strictly at 155

He wants to fight benson but nobody cares about that lol. I don’t

So with that said I kinda wanna see him just move on to the ufc. If he has to stay I hope it’s 3 more fights max

Can you imagine him going to the ufc and fighting T-city or max at 155? That would be incredible and give those two guys new life

No need for Pitbull/AJ 3. Put AJ in the LW grand prix opposite side of Usman and let that finals matchup play out.

Let Pitbull fight Sergio when he's healthy for the title while the grand prix still plays out at the same time.

Long term for both of their careers, I agree with you.

Short term, it is probably the marquee matchup the company can make on paper. Unless I’m forgetting someone.

I have 0 interest in gaethje sitting on the sideline hoping Dustin wins so they can fight each other. All these guys sitting on there ranking hoping to fight each other in the top 5.

I have 0 interest in gaethje sitting on the sideline hoping Dustin wins so they can fight each other. All these guys sitting on there ranking hoping to fight each other in the top 5.
At this point the Dustin’s chandler’s Justin’s are of the past

Don’t get me wrong, still must watch tv but I don’t even care bout them boys no more. They had their time, it’s time for the new

I’m sure Dana will try to feed them to the new but seriously I don’t even miss them at all. No disrespect to them because Dustin is one of my all time favorites

Same. I’m thinking he ain’t under contract cuz when’s the last time Dana let someone box outside of conor
3rd that. Well I heard Jose Aldo also might box even though he technically has one fight left on his UFC deal. Heard he has a way around it cause of the way he deal was structured.

Back
Top Bottom