The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

At this point I think we've heard enough about JJ at HW but we just want him to get a fight booked period. It's a shame he hasn't fought in about 2.75 years.

My man should be a Golden Glove boxer, Olympic Wrestler and 4X BJJ Black Belt from all that time off.

We know for sure he got a hard head lol.

A lot of great possibilities in the future with bo and khamzat if they can keep winning

I just wanna see jon Jones get booked for a fight

I used to believe that Jon Jones had an open and shut case as the MMA GOAT.

It's not as open and shut anymore.

Plus I just don't have any respect for the guy.

Used to brag about how he was a snitch in high school.

...goes on to become a wife beating, hit and run addict.

Well can’t complain about the weight when it’s 155. Good luck. It’s sucks for these ladies who are coming from lighter weight classes. Kayla probably weighs 170.

282 has been flying under the radar for me.

Just looked at the card. Fight wise, it has nice matchups. Name wise not so much, Lawler is probably the biggest name imo. It obviously has Till, Ponz, Ankalaev, Jan, Jiri, Glover, Nickels, Buckley, etc.

I hope the Brazil card doesn’t repeat the anemic roster from this past January.

If that Jan fight is set for 282 then Jiri/Glover 2 is most likely the main event for the card.

They just need to announce the location. Heard rumors of maybe it being in Orlando.

If that Jan fight is set for 282 then Jiri/Glover 2 is most likely the main event for the card.

They just need to announce the location. Heard rumors of maybe it being in Orlando.
282 will be in Vegas. Also agree that Jiri/Glover is almost surely the main event with that other lhw bout announced.

There is a FN a week before 282 in Orlando, its a decent card for a FN. No real headlining fight though, you have RDA/Barberena and Brunson/Hermannson that are solid matchups though.

Back
Top Bottom