The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I don't blame Islam for lack of competition in his opponents

I just find it hilarious and odd that his coach, Khabib and his circle are so hellbent at proclaiming he's the best and now the best of all-time. Even if he does end up being a long reigning champ, it seems out of character for them to be doing all this self crowning... especially so early into his run

But hey, maybe Khabib said "f it, I'm not fighting anymore, I can say what I want and I can promote my guys how I want"

Khabib was wilding with that sideways Khamzat needs Muslims by his side.

And BTW: Male BW is the best division.
Yeah Khabib been let off the safety ever since he retired

It's hilarious tbh and I have nothing to criticize, he's sincere in all of his takes. Right or wrong he's giving you his **** raw and unfiltered

It's hilarious cuz pre-Conor Khabib was really humble and soft spoken. Maybe it was because he couldn't speak English yet that well? idk. But anyway him talking up Islam and getting off his takes is nonetheless crazy

Nah, Khabibs trash talk was just different. Man's was beating Barbosa and Mjs face in while trying to talk them in to quitting the fight cause he needs to be champion :lol:

Bryce closing in on a title shot

Agree 100% with whoever said the problem with 155 is these guys just want to sit on there spots. Chandler/gaethje/porier/dariush will all be gone in the next 12/18 months and replaced by upcoming talent and hungry guys as far as the top rankings

Don't recall ever seeing Herb Dean reffing for One Championship, took him long enough to stop this.

Interested to see what having khabib does for belal

Who you guys got main event? Dern or Yan?

Not a single of the UFC fights does anything for me lol
Bellator definitely dropped the ball.

Definitely a “stacked” card for them with marquee names.

With actual stakes. Pico and Pitbull win. Next 145 title match. McKee wins. He gets entrance into the 155 Grand Prix.

Bellator definitely dropped the ball.

Definitely a “stacked” card for them with marquee names.

With actual stakes. Pico and Pitbull win. Next 145 title match. McKee wins. He gets entrance into the 155 Grand Prix.
I’m mad I didn’t get tickets. It’s like a few blocks away from my place lol

Back
Top Bottom