The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

definitly gonna check that glory card out if i can find it on kodi or my iptv service, ive never watched kickboxing before

Please get Shavkat on the December card, dude needs some push. Would be super impressive to see him finish O’Neal after finishing Magny

definitly gonna check that glory card out if i can find it on kodi or my iptv service, ive never watched kickboxing before
It’s cool.

Man. The memories of K1 Ubereem and Badr Hari. Badr Hari used to be Ill with the outfits and the gangsta. Overeem became Ubereem and won the K1 Grandprix. He beat Badr then went on to win the K1. Then lost to Badr.

If Overeem wins. It probably leads to a fight with Rico.

Kickboxing dry af compared to the days when PRIDE and K1 had **** on lock. Those days when you had to get pics/results from sherdog at the event then wait a week for PRIDE to air on ppv, UFC PPVs on friday, 4 months between events... Fans got it easy nowadays.

Man I miss pride :frown: I was definitely team pride back then. When they came to the UFC in 07, they were all going down hill. 2007 was definitely one of the most upsetting year for pride fan boys besides rampage winning the title.

Btw anyone remember the ufc 75 website? Where they showed all lhw/mw fighters from pride and ufc? **** was crazy.

Maaaan, that's such a dope fight. Neal looked to be back in prime form since that health issue he had a while back.

Rakhmanov winning should put him in the top 5 and we get one step closer to a Chimaev fight.

Shavkat 1 fight away from title shot with a win over Neal?

Absolutely don’t want to see him fight khamzat unless it’s a title fight

Shavkat 1 fight away from title shot with a win over Neal?

Absolutely don’t want to see him fight khamzat unless it’s a title fight
That should be the plan. Winner of the title fight will just be a place holder for Chimaev to be honest. If Usman wins the trilogy I could see him calling it a career right after.

Chimaev will win the title by end of next year, then you have winner of Brady/Muhammad and Neal/Rakhmonov fight for next.

I dont see Colby or Durhino fighting these new contenders. They're in the money/fun fight part of their careers.

I think colby has one more run in him, or at least one more legitimate contender ladder fight

Whenever his legal status gets figured out he’ll fight someone relevant to the title picture

If he loses said fight then I’ll put him in that non contender tier

Until Colby looses to someone not named Usman, he’s top tier guy in the division for me and a true test for anyone.

Until Colby looses to someone not named Usman, he’s top tier guy in the division for me and a true test for anyone.
For me also, until he himself starts shifting towards that money fight path I’ll assume he’s still motivated to finally have that belt

Ignoring the jorge fight lol

Back
Top Bottom