The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

For all the talk of "is Volk the GOAT FW" after the Zombie win...

If Max pulls off the win, he will absolutely without a shadow of a doubt be the undisputed greatest FW of All-Time. In fact I would put him in the pantheon of GOAT's overall, just a notch below though. Not at their table but in the room

If Volk wins I'll say the same thing about him

This is truly a fight to see who the greatest FW ever is

If Volk can win convincingly, Volk deserves to be in the top three of the P4P.

FW GOAT? Maybe clear number two after Aldo (he gets #1 due to longevity).

At this point, I got it a toss up. I can’t bet on Max/Volk 3.

Speaking of GOAT. Poor Rose is getting loss in all the Chandler and Ferguson hoopla.

Can’t wait for that volk/halloway fight. Was excited for it in March, and am even more excited for it now.

For all the talk of "is Volk the GOAT FW" after the Zombie win...

If Max pulls off the win, he will absolutely without a shadow of a doubt be the undisputed greatest FW of All-Time. In fact I would put him in the pantheon of GOAT's overall, just a notch below though. Not at their table but in the room

If Volk wins I'll say the same thing about him

This is truly a fight to see who the greatest FW ever is
Still got scarface as all time GOAT FW
giphy.gif

Max and Volk fighting for the current generations title of Kingpin IMO

Jons run > anderson > aldo

Not mad at anyone having aldo as the fw goat but volk and max beat him convincingly while aldo wasn’t even washed up

To me that makes up for the gap in title defenses

I also think volk and max would style on Aldo’s comp as he was coming up but that’s a different era so it’s kinda unfair to say that

Anyway aldo is up there, bottom line

They're trying to out-Bellator, Bellator

PFL always on some bad luck and goofy **** :lol: :smh:

PFL is trash I hate to say that. I constantly hear "oh, it's not 100% fact that Bellator is the #2 promotion" from fans and analysts alike

*****, yes it is :lol:

Interesting matchup if true

Wonder what they do with Yan. Lot of fans want Yan vs Vera now

I would have preferred Yan v Merab tbh but I'm not mad at how it turned out

Would be crazy if they gave Aldo the title shot and put Yan vs TJ and then Vera vs Cruz

Henry... who knows

Ray Cooper missed by 5.4 lbs?? WTH. This card on paper actually looks to be one of their better ones. I've been let down a couple times so not really expecting much still. Just hoping the Kayla fight is somewhat competitive.

Welp, I've got nothing better to do so I'm going to watch this press conference right now. The past several have been absolutely dreadful and actually soul crushing. Bar is extremely low

I shouldn't care about these media dudes but I swear to god I hate the Schmo or whatever his name is. He's seriously so f'n lame and annoying as hell

Why does he have to yell and ask dumb *** questions every single presser

Don't watch the presser lol
I was actually considering it. Even though as you said most of them have been terrible for some time now.

With a KO loss is Ferguson released? With him bad mouthing Dana and co. He's done himself no favors. I could see him going to Bellator as Coker seems to keep good relationships with most of the fighters.

I was actually considering it. Even though as you said most of them have been terrible for some time now.

With a KO loss is Ferguson released? With him bad mouthing Dana and co. He's done himself no favors. I could see him going to Bellator as Coker seems to keep good relationships with most of the fighters.
If Ferguson loses bad he shouldn't do it no more. It's already getting sad. Hope he would somehow get cashed out in some other promotion and not take too much damage

But it's already to the point where he's becoming a bit irrelevant

That's as black and white as it's gonna get, didn't want to be there, when Conor gave him a door he took it, wow :lol:. Stephen A 100% right, MMA community 100% wrong.

I hope someone compiles and retweets all those MMA guys who got their panties in a bunch defending this dude's honor.

Back
Top Bottom