The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If O’Malley get past munhoz he’ll be on his way to a TS
He will be on his way but not close yet imo. They're giving him a bunch of vets who are coming off losing streaks. I personally like how they're building him, slow and steady against dudes who weren't slouches when they were younger

But the division still has sorting out to do, which is perfectly fine for Omalley. He himself isn't even pushing for the belt. I think he'll get someone like Cruz or Frankie if he beats Munhoz

At the very least I think Dana will have him fight twice more before a title shot after Munhoz

I'm sure they'll re-work his contract in that time as well so that he agrees to take on ranked opponents actually coming off win streaks

Tony blaming his coaches for his last fight lol

Dude always blaming coaching

Tony getting mad for people laughing at "Dana White Privilege"

I DONT THINK ITS FUNNY

I DONT THINK YOU GUYS SHOULD THINK ITS FUNNY

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Beneil turning down the fight against islam for July and asking them for a October date is comedy . Time for the ufc to move on from that fight . Set the title fight up for Islam in October at the point

Beneil turning down the fight against islam for July and asking them for a October date is comedy . Time for the ufc to move on from that fight . Set the title fight up for Islam in October at the point
He broke his leg lol if he can't fight, he can't fight. Not sure what you want him to do

Regardless, Islam didn't even need to specifically fight Dariush. Not necessary at all. Just let Islam fight for the title next but Dana is a jack *** and being a prick

Don't know why I bother listening to Tony interviews anymore :lol: dude not making any sense and even worse just making excuses about every thing

He broke his leg lol if he can't fight, he can't fight. Not sure what you want him to do

Regardless, Islam didn't even need to specifically fight Dariush. Not necessary at all. Just let Islam fight for the title next but Dana is a jack *** and being a prick

6-8 week recovery from February July is enough time he even said June July . Moving ur fight return date back another 4 months makes it year and half absence from his last fight if he plans to fight in October . Other then Dustin porier no other fight makes sense . He beats and fights rda people gonna say he’s not top five

6-8 week recovery from February July is enough time he even said June July . Moving ur fight return date back another 4 months makes it year and half absence from his last fight if he plans to fight in October . Other then Dustin porier no other fight makes sense . He beats and fights rda people gonna say he’s not top five
And you have no clue if there were setbacks or something else that's there

Your weird agenda against Dariush is hilarious and somewhat distrubing

Your beef shouldn't be with Dariush. It should be with stupid *** Dana. There is ZERO reason Islam shouldn't just get the winner of Saturday's fight

Zero reason

You should focus your bitterness at Dana

And you have no clue if there were setbacks or something else that's there

Your weird agenda against Dariush is hilarious and somewhat distrubing

Your beef shouldn't be with Dariush. It should be with stupid *** Dana. There is ZERO reason Islam shouldn't just get the winner of Saturday's fight

Zero reason

You should focus your bitterness at Dana

Dana’s a lame everyone knows that . A year and half layoff is just to long for me yet he keeps saying he wants this fight. If you can’t show up it’s time to move on . If Dana offers him rda for the title shot he should lock that in

Islam on a 10 fight UFC win streak. There is literally no other #1 contender outside of Dariush who can't fight until October

For Dana not to automatically declare Islam as the next #1 contender is malpractice. Any angst should be directed at Dana

RDA himself doesn't even deserve a fight with Islam if we're being honest

Ali not being able to work his magic is actually amazing to me

I like how Dana Dana’s and calls Francis a wrestler now 😂

This dude DGAF. He doesn’t want to promote. Soy Boy Ariel does a better job in his emo rants than Dana. Dana spending too much time getting lipo, taking SARMs, taste testing in his kitchen, and skiing in the bathroom.

Also according to that clip (that I am not affiliated with), 277 in late July is supposed to have Jones/Stipe? Stipe low key messing up their mini HW tournament.

Hope Tony has more quotables at the presser.

Don’t see any other fighter up next in the division besides islam. Legit nobody else has the resume he has, 10 fight win streak. My only assumption is Dana leaving the door open for Conor??

Hope Tony has more quotables at the presser.

Don’t see any other fighter up next in the division besides islam. Legit nobody else has the resume he has, 10 fight win streak. My only assumption is Dana leaving the door open for Conor??
Oh gawd. If Dana really is holding out for Conor somebody gotta riot lol. That would be hands down the worst move he'd ever made when it comes to meritocracy

Don't know who to pick in the trilogy but I definitely have it 1 Volk, 1 Max

I'm definitely pulling for Max though. Volk to his credit has been going for the kill in his past 2 fights, definitely amped up his ferocity and meanness. Can't say he's been fighting safe lately, let's see how he approaches the third Max fight

Back
Top Bottom