The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Jorge trying to secure a payday against chimaev? Whatever his angle is, it’s not logical in any sense

“I don’t think s**t of him. He hasn’t fought anybody, you know. He’s gotta go fight some guys first. They (the UFC) talk big about everybody they think they can get money from. He can bring in those Arabic countries that got a lot of money. I haven’t seen one guy yet that he’s beaten and I’m like, okay, he beat up somebody good.”

Jorge def turned into a clown, but from what I remember that quote saying Chimaev hasn't fought anyone came from an interview he did before the Burns fight.

But if it was after the Burns fight then yeah he's goofy for that

Colby been very quiet since the incident, I'm guessing his lawyer told him to do so if he really wants to pursue the lawsuit (all signs point to that).

Also, Jorge likely never getting close to another title fight. At this point he's probably a guy they give the 3rd PPV fight to or someone that can still main event Fight Nights and younger guys trying to make their names off him.

Jorge def turned into a clown, but from what I remember that quote saying Chimaev hasn't fought anyone came from an interview he did before the Burns fight.

But if it was after the Burns fight then yeah he's goofy for that
Apparently the comments were from a podcast from 13 days ago

It’s so interesting watching usman train at Sanford with chandler. They’re sparring and drilling

Then you think back to Justin fighting chandler just a bit ago

Imo very very interesting

received_300368498932270-jpeg.920745

That's gotta be prospective match making but Nate vs Khamzhat?!?! I'd be surprised if that actually got made, Nate would get destroyed. I know he said Conor sucks but does he really want to fight Khamzhat?? Maybe figures it will give him leverage in negotiations whether it's with the UFC or other orgs if he at least makes it a decent fight.

Back
Top Bottom