The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Card has 4 big fights already

Now we wait to see if they put Paddy on the card against his next can

I'm assuming Arnold Allen is in line for a headliner now so that's why they're already stacking this London card the way they are

Allen vs Bryce Mitchell would be fine and that way they can finally do T City vs Rodriguez

Wow, that man Romanov leaned up qw a HW. Looks like he's taking things seriously. Got elite grappling, he can definitely be a contender.

If AndreI Arlovski is still fighting because he honestly believes he’s going to be champion again one day, then someone close to him needs to look him in the eyes and bring the real talk.

He hasn’t been a championship level fighter for at least ten years.

…probably closer to 15.

If AndreI Arlovski is still fighting because he honestly believes he’s going to be champion again one day, then someone close to him needs to look him in the eyes and bring the real talk.

He hasn’t been a championship level fighter for at least ten years.

…probably closer to 15.
I had a draft kings bet on Andrei and I’m happy he won but even I’ll Admit- big boy collier got robbed man.

Font has such nice hands. Too bad he doesn’t have heft in them.

Rob’s legs? Or Chito’s face? Which starts telling the story?

Fight is going just like the Aldo fight for Font. Out working the opponent but gets hurt big close to the end of the round. Aldo sat him twice in rounds Font landed way more in.

Probably. He just seems one dimensional. Point fighting by jab. He needs more of the mixed martial arts. Chito has dropped him twice.

Chito easily got this. Don't needs a KO bad. Font does not like getting hit. Complete opposite of Chito, ain't durable at all.

I’d just like to say again.

Sugah out there saying he doesn’t have a loss and still fighting cans.

Chito fighting the best of BW. Aldo is probably top five in the division so that loss isn’t so bad.

I’d just like to say again.

Sugah out there saying he doesn’t have a loss and still fighting cans.

Chito fighting the best of BW. Aldo is probably top five in the division so that loss isn’t so bad.
tbh they're building OMalley the right way. He has 10 less fights than Vera. No need to rush OMalley

OMalley last fought Paiva who is decent, he's not a can

He was scheduled to fight Smolka before he had to pull out because of injury

Before that he fought Almeida, Vera and Wineland. I don't know if those guys are cans either, maybe just washed up vets (obviously Vera is good)

Back
Top Bottom