The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

No reason welie and Joanna should be running it back with anything less then 5 rounds

They gave us arguably one of the best womens fights of all time and we’re stuck with only 3 rounds for the rematch?

Best women's match ever. Top 5/6 fight (regardless gender) for me. Should be 5 but I guess save the brain cells for a title match ..

No idea why Cyborg is even doing this rematch. Cyborgs contract ends in July. She better go PFL or resign with Bellator with a Kayla/PFL collab written in man

Dana got to stop playing. Give the people what they want. The Diaz Brothers. Jon Jones/Stipe.

Henry at 135 again (then 145 after a few defenses against Yan, TJ).

Naw. He never gave us Fedor/Brock or Fedor/Randy. That was the fight to make. Edit: Cyborg/Ronda (for the carnage).

It's too bad we never got DC/Francis. That's like the only fight we haven't seen for Francis. He's gone through Stipe, C-Level Cain, Gane, Ubereem, Blaydes, JDS, etc.

Last edited:
Naw. He never gave us Fedor/Brock or Fedor/Randy. That was the fight to make. Edit: Cyborg/Ronda (for the carnage).

It's too bad we never got DC/Francis. That's like the only fight we haven't seen for Francis. He's gone through Stipe, C-Level Cain, Gane, Ubereem, Blaydes, JDS, etc.
Yeah dana & joe talked about this, Fedor was the only dood he couldn’t get a deal done because of the Russian conglomerate who owned Fedor’s contract at the time wanted way too much, they wanted percentages, ownership and basically priced themselves out.

Dana said he tried so hard to make that deal but them doods was hell bent on ownership of the ufc. Supposedly they had Cain lined up for Fedor.

So I’m sure whatever deal fedor has at Bellator is INSANE especially for a dood past his prime.

So does the UFC let Francis walk or do they attempt a co-promotion boxing match with Tyson Fury?? According to Francis he isn't fighting in the UFC again unless he's able to do the Fury fight first.

LOL at nate Diaz asking to fight and saying he refuses to fight connor

I’m convinced that’s the only reason he hasn’t been given porier yet. Dana wants that trilogy

Why should Francis share the money with the UFC? I can only imagine how much they took off the top with Conor to let him fight Mayweather.

Also, isn't Francis supposed to be free in January?

And Conor getting gifted everything. Usman. Diaz. Porier. "Line" parties with Dana.

Font's setback to Aldo was pretty substantial, if he loses on Saturday to Vera it could be a really bad sign. I was thinking Font had a chance to be in a title fight in the near future...

Vera on the other hand has never overly impressed me in terms of a future title contender. I'm probably being harsh on him

He definitely has some nice wins and was controlling O'Malley for the most part. idk for whatever reason I was never a fan. Dominating Font would be hella impressive though

Chito?

I just look at the card like if I was a Wizards fan cheering them on at a home game against the Pelicans.

I think Font or Vera are far from the 135 top five. With Henry coming back...and who knows what with Merab...plus Sandhagen, right now it's about remaining relevant in the what is possibly the deepest division in the UFC.

Ima be real. I'm hyped. Announce some stuff, man. Announce Colby/Chimaev. Tell us what's up with Aldo. When's Max/Volk 3? Are we doing Arnold/Kattar?

Not holding my breath for the JJ/Stipe fight even this fall. So with that off the table for the July card who headlines now?? Usman - Leon? Izzy - Jared ? It seems like Nate doesn't want the Conor trilogy right now but if UFC were to offer him a bag then not sure how he says no but I'm very skeptical it would be much more than the 2nd Conor fight.

Back
Top Bottom