The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I wonder how soon we’ll find out who is going to headline that international fight week card
Well it could be real soon. I'd really like to see the Stipe/JJ matchup but are they willing to take a chance on JJ being the headliner at this time? Hoping we get this fight and another big scrap like Usman/Leon or Izzy/Cannonier

Yeah Belal mad booring, but props to his preformance.

In the words of the immortal bobby green “it’s about style points you feel me”

Surprised Luque didn’t find a way to adjust.

Well it could be real soon. I'd really like to see the Stipe/JJ matchup but are they willing to take a chance on JJ being the headliner at this time? Hoping we get this fight and another big scrap like Usman/Leon or Izzy/Cannonier

I couldn’t imagine a card with all 3 of those fights. As someone who already has flight/hotel booked for that card, I would have worry until fight day about a jon Jones headline fight actually happening and Jones not messing up.

The only other fight I would like to see Jorge in is with Leon Edwards. At least there is another story they can spin and Leon and Jorge would pretty much…let it bang. Aside from that and perhaps a Nate fight, I don’t see anyone else he would want to fight.

If Leon loses to Usman then the Jorge fight makes sense. It could be a good co main for a PPV or main for a FN.

Out of the 3 events this weekend I only care to watch 3, maybe 4 total fights :lol::smh:

Manel Kape vs the Chinese dude
Acrhuleta vs Stots
Patchy Mix vs Horiguchi
And maybeeeee Yamauchi

I'll prob end up watching Vanatta vs Jourdain not because I want to but just because some skinny **** will prob happen. Neither of those guys are going to contend

Other fights are pretty sub par unfortunately. Hopefully I'll learn about some intriguing angles closer to the fights so I can be more hyped. But man, 3 cards and minimal excitement

I know vettori is as tough as they come, but if Till wants the quickest way to the top that fight is it

Back
Top Bottom