The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Luque
:smh:
.. only can expose stationary targets

Luque looking like he came in their with the same gameplan as the first fight. Belal came with a great adjustment. Never stayed in one spot to get counter punched and always moving. His fight IQ and gameplan was great, but can't see him beating any of the elites.

Luque's TDD was less than average to poor. He also never really threatened with subs except for one sequence

Colby would def have the advantage too in that way

Belal was tagging him though with no power... Colby should be able to do the same thing with the threat of the TD

Pretty weak card. Belal definitely dominated Luque with his wrestling.

Luque got in a shot here or there but it wasn’t consistent enough to press Belal. Surprised he didn’t call out Khamzat. Any WW should call our Burns, Khamzat or Colby.

I didn’t watch the fight but I read Belal was fasting during his cut and fight????!!!? Beast. Let’s see if he gets Khamzat next.

Also I didn’t realize they booked Rakhmonov vs Magny…. Welterweight top 10 will be getting a refresh, I’m excited for it

This dude Lazzez really shouted out the head boss of an Irish cartel that's been making the news cycle this week.

Didnt even walk it back in the press conference and even called him a mentor. Mans definitely going to have the feds pull up before he heads home.

Can’t be worse than last week’s.

At least there’s some names on this upcoming one…

Not saying that’s a consolation. You got the NBA…at least lol.

Didn't realize Bellator having another event, in fact they're doing one Friday and one Saturday both in Hawaii

Sucks we lost the Pettis vs Stotts fight though

I'm just hoping Leon doesn't get skipped over. Ideally they'd setup Usman/Leon in July, have Khamzat fight Colby and then if he wins give him the shot late 22' but with the UFC nothing would surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom