The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Icing on the cake for McKee is Volk probably doesn’t know who the winner of the fight was and won’t comment on it.

Talking reckless is always funny when you go on the lose.

Volk don't need to say anything. He's at the top of the most recognized brand in MMA

AJ does, he's trying to build momentum, build his name and brand from a non UFC org. Only way to do that is to talk yourself up and aim for the best

He clearly needs to work on his game though if he wants to get where he sees himself

Agree on Volk saying nothing. Feel like McKee should’ve avoided talking about Volk. Save the trash tall for dudes in your org you can actually fight (I prefer no tall at all myself).

Unfortunate reality for McKee is the UFC ain't going to pay him close to what Bellator is paying him. Especially after losing the title.

Yeah I get where you're coming from. I just think it's a lot to ask (fighters not to trash talk or talk less). That is literally taking money out of their pay check. Taking food off of their table and away from their kids and families

Talking is just as much as part of the game as the fighting itself. That's how the sport is structured

I hope Baeza don't get cut. He's always doing good then gets unlucky. He has talent

Yo what happened. I’m at the airport watching the Warriors game but the fights are on on another TV on mute.

I noticed son out the corner of my eye and was like, who is that? He looks real nice with it.

Next time I turned my head he’s all bloodied then caught the punch that knocked him down. :lol:

Yo what happened. I’m at the airport watching the Warriors game but the fights are on on another TV on mute.

I noticed son out the corner of my eye and was like, who is that? He looks real nice with it.

Next time I turned my head he’s all bloodied then caught the punch that knocked him down. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom