The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

AJ looks a bit gassed already. Still explosive with the hands but that bounce ain't there. Could lead to him getting caught by Pitbulls overhand right

Don't even know how to score it.. maybe AJ 3-2?..

AJ definitely ain't ready for Volk and Max. He would get absolutely ripped right now.

Does this mean AJ is out of his championship clause now? Or does he still have to fight the remaining 2?.. if he doesn't, I hope he signs over to the UFC already man.

Hmmmm lol I kinda had AJ that fight…. Bellator said you’re going where now after this fight? Not until we get our rubber match and decrease your value

I thought AJ won based off the takedowns

Will be interesting if this pushes him out of his contract and he leaves. I felt like bellator needed him more then he needed them.

Yeah, but is he going to sign a 3-4 fight contract with Bellator to have more leverage with the UFC later on?

Jump over to the UFC. He either going to be Will Brooks or Eddie Alvarez.

I hope aj has a good support system and that his dad steers him right

Idk if he’s taking the loss very well so far. Moving to 155 is prob the right move though. His heigh and reach are great even for 55

His striking needs to improve quite a bit though. He never strung any combos last night

Back
Top Bottom