The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Magny the same guy who was calling for Chimaev ever since Fight Island :lol:

I hope he's getting paid but I doubt it. He and his management are truly wilding but as a fan, perfect match making

Again, let's hope against doubt that he's getting fairly compensated

MMAfighting guys theorizing that Chimaev might end up fighting the winner of Luque/Belal since Colby has potential to take himself out of the Chimaev fight (negotiations/shenanigans etc.)

Both of them did speak up saying they'd fight Chimaev recently

I think Luque is a much more dangerous match for Chimaev than Colby. I don't think Belal has anything for Chimaev but maybe he puts in work against Luque on Saturday (but to me he seems like an inferior Colby)

Dawg I know Aljo was getting excessive hate but Big John legit didn't say anything :lol:

Aljo just shotgun blasting everyone but so be it :lol:

John saying, “Name calling… really, champions are above that,” is what really annoyed me :lol:. Because he had all the smoke for SAS, so don’t act like you’re above it all of a sudden.

John saying, “Name calling… really, champions are above that,” is what really annoyed me :lol:. Because he had all the smoke for SAS, so don’t act like you’re above it all of a sudden.
Well.... Aljo literally destroyed him in the interview with Ariel :lol: called him many names, got hella personal and questioned his whole manhood

John's Tweet was mild af and what he said initially of the fight was mild af :lol:

And who's ever done what Max did to Kattar or even Yair

Max was the first to do what he did to Aldo.. twice... I'm not talking about a 5 second in flash KO like Conor did.. I'm talking about a clear beat down for more than 2 rounds

Max would have absolutely crushed that version of Zombie in there. He would have torched him
Max would have absolutely done the same to Volk. Still doesn't make what Volk did less impressive, imo.

Belal saying that Chimaev can beat anybody in the division except him :rofl::lol:

I need a Luque/Chimaev fight. Luque can possibly draw out a brawl from him. Fight would be violent as ****.
I think Luque is a much more dangerous match for Chimaev than Colby. I don't think Belal has anything for Chimaev but maybe he puts in work against Luque on Saturday (but to me he seems like an inferior Colby)

Dana does do that a lot. He also does that thing where he puts down the fighters he’s supposed to promote like Amanda. Anderson Silva. Etc.

Rewatching the first AJ v Pitbull fight on the Showtime App... AJ's walkout was legendary. Being in the building at that moment was crazy but I never got to rewatch the walkout until tonight

Snoop music was perfect. 562 in the building again

Back
Top Bottom