The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Which makes someone like Floyd Mayweather a unique athlete.

Besides GSP, I never seen anyone get out clean. Even DC went out sad. I'm glad he retired when he did.

Screenshot_20220413-162713_Samsung Internet.jpg

Vicente wants to see?

He about to see the Wolf steal his title chances if he beats Covington on ABC.

I wish they disclosed how much Khamzat is getting paid. Hopefully, he gets paid what he deserves once he enters main event category.

Shoutout to Ali for keeping it 100% buck with Chimaev. He could have been bitter after their fall out but he had a very (EDIT: that's OBJECTIVE not subjective lol) perspective

He is absolutely correct. If you wanna beat Chimaev, you fight him now

But damb, let me see Islam eventually move up to 170 and match up with Chimaev. LET ME SEE IT

And I've been saying Pico is the real deal. He's going to become champ when AJ leaves. Guaranteed. For Ali to give him that much praise says A LOT

Same with what he said about Umar. You can tell these cats is DIFFERENT

Last edited:
Glad Aljo calling out Big Johns bs. Mans bias is clear as day.

Funny though cause they always like to bring up how Magomedov gave Yan an L but never talk about how it was always questionable. Anyone who looks up that fight knows the loss came from some shady business after the ref took 2 points away :lol:

Glad Aljo calling out Big Johns bs. Mans bias is clear as day.

Funny though cause they always like to bring up how Magomedov gave Yan an L but never talk about how it was always questionable. Anyone who looks up that fight knows the loss came from some shady business after the ref took 2 points away :lol:
MMAFighting dudes always call that Magomedov fight out

Only reason Yan lost was because of another illegal strike by Yan lol

I'm crying at the shade Burns gave Jorge

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Burns continued, “Nate Diaz’s name is always on my mind. Nate or Nick, that’s a fight that I’ve always wanted to do. But, we’ll see, I think maybe [Jorge] Masvidal, then I’ll fight contenders again. I think I’ve earned the spot to get a big fight. I’ve just given the opportunity to fight Khamzat, we had a war. I feel the way the fight went, it gives me the opportunity to ask for a big fight.”

Woah. Did he really just call out Dana’s opinion on the fight?

Just let it go. You got the dub against Big John Mc…

I’m sure Big Josh will defend his mate on Sunday.

I honestly think Aldo deserves a title shot more than TJ. But it is what it is…

I thought that interview with Ali was pretty good. Props to Kayla for securing the bag most fighters would dream of, but from a competitive standpoint I think she knows the pfl is not providing her with the biggest fights possible.

Back
Top Bottom