The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

wut

This one…

That’s wild. They willing to pay the man his $200 K or whatever to have Conor fight for the title. I wonder if behind the scenes, they’re like Leon you’ll get the next title shot. Conor can’t and won’t win it. There’s no way. Usman is P4P and Conor has lost six straight fignts.

Lil does he know Khamzat fights in July….

Once chael starting seeing them monthly youtube checks, he became a menace. He’ll say anything now.
Basically, just looked it up and see he's on suspension with ESPN while his case is being further investigated. He prob just said this to get more views on his YT videos.

Once chael starting seeing them monthly youtube checks, he became a menace. He’ll say anything now.
I follow his channel but dude be skraight talking in circles in his story time.

And my man got DC doing that same ish. I respect Bisping’s Believe You Me with Smith. Real conversations. Humor. That weird monologue circle stuff is confusing…and click bait.

Case in point. Is Brendan Schaub a prognostic moron right if the winner of Alex P and Sean Strickland will challenge for the title? Then we take a trip on what Paulo Costa is doing…then back to Alex P and Strickland to a YouTuber who hosts a show with a Me Too criminal and by a truck:

Well, this sucks. One of the only fights I was looking forward to. Same thing that Jones had with the pulsating stuff

Kape's time in the UFC has been pretty rocky :smh:

How the hell is Villanueva underdog when Pedro was out for 3 years
Villanueva isnt a UFC caliber fighter
:lol:

He got lucky cause they needed bodies during the pandemic. Even though its been years, Pedro still beat Roundtree and Craig. So the skills are there to be a high level fighter. As long as he was able to shake the rust off, it was pretty much a regional promotion type fight for him, like he showed.

The submission was super impressive

As long as rose has the belt she has a great case for a title shot

I think if Marina gets her shot next she has a real good chance to beat Rose. But yeah, Andrade will always be a threat just off her power and finishing ability alone.

I see they made the Zang/JJ rematch for 275. Only 3 rounds though smh.

Patchy is big as **** for 135. Mans is draining himself, he would be a much better fighter at 145.

Back
Top Bottom