The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Font looked drained on the scales, glad the fight is still going ahead but would like to see Vera move up the ranks with a big win.

The Kattar-Emmett scrap should be a fun fight, glad to see another Fight Night out of the Apex.

Damn I was really hoping for an Allen/Kattar fight. Maybe he gets an Ortega or Yair since we haven't heard anything about that fight getting done either. Looking forward to that Gane/Bambam fight. First UFC fight in Paris too if I'm not mistaken.

These UFC fight cards have been trash (on paper) these past 3 weeks. A whole lot of meaningless fights. I'm over it and ready for the guaranteed violence to come in next weeks main event man.

It’s embarrassing how many mma fighters are calling out championship boxers for fights.

Usman is making a fool of himself and his own sport.

Ever since Conor got the 100 Millie to fight Mayweather, UFC fighters are begging for big money fights against boxers because the UFC pays them peanuts by comparison.

Have some respect for a sport you know very little about and absolutely suck at.

It's also hilarious how Usman (most likely Ali as Usman) tried to fire back at Espinosa (head of showtime). Told him to get tips from Dana on how to promote. When in reality, Dana would be the one to hold him back on getting any type of money fights outside the UFC :lol::lol:

That Stockholm syndrome is real out here. Holy ****, these fighters just be playing themselves.

Yup. Even when they not outright decrying fighter pay, they still showing how lil the UFC nickel and dime them.

Usman not making Fury, Canello, Joshua, etc money.

Lebron not calling out the Rams to play football. They (the fighters) just don’t want to call it what it is.

Oh, so now y'all wanna call this **** out :lol: it's been absolutely cringe for a long long time

Dudes slutt ing themselves out in a completely different sport. I get why they do it but it's f'n sad man. Especially when they're gonna get destroyed on top of it

Back
Top Bottom