The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn. I mean I guess if he still goes out and beats Gaethje then he'll fight for the "vacant" title next. Dana couldn't possibly do some wild **** like Conor vs Islam for the vacant belt, that'd be too wild.

But if it's a bad cut, and Charles is already chinny, Gaethje might actually get him out of there.

Wow was really hoping Charles somehow made weight. Must have been a really tough cut. He used to fight at FW so this surprised me.

Conor firing up the yacht as we speak lol
LongCleanBat-size_restricted.gif

Apparently, some fighters weighed in last night and were on weight. Scale used last night that the UFC or commission provided wasn't calibrated and was really . 5lb off (not 2 like the first tweet says).

I'm guessing Charles woke up thinking he was on weight only to be off smh.

If he shaved his head and shaved his eyebrows off, would that be around half a pound?

Crazy he couldn’t shake the .5 with the 60 allotted minutes, his body probably shut down.

This changes everything at 55 now

Crazy he couldn’t shake the .5 with the 60 allotted minutes, his body probably shut down.

This changes everything at 55 now
If Charles wins clearly I don't see how they wouldn't just keep the ship rolling and have him fight for the vacant belt next time out. I mean he hasn't missed previously and it was only by .5 lb this time.

They probably going to make the next Islam fight a interim championship ...

and If Olivera wins, fight for the vacant title ....

If Islam and Olivers win titles they fight another BS fight before making a unification bout ....

Squeeze money ....

Back
Top Bottom