The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Conor is DONE…even if he managed to get the lightweight strap I’m sure he had no intention on defending. He just wanted to ride off into the sunset with a belt. UFC think they gonna get my money for the Diaz trilogy…..
:rofl:

Conor was en route to lose no doubt. Dustin came with more pressure this time around, initiating some strikes. Hell, dustin had Conor grappling just as he started taking off. The threat of striking and grappling is just too much for Conor to handle, I’m not even sure who does Conor have in his camp to train for a fight gone bad.

Eventually Dustin would have gotten his tko or submission, it just sucks that it wasn’t manifested the right way.

This is clearly it for Conor, the game has evolved so much before the first rematch hence all those calf kicks. He’ll be out until next summer and the game will be too far ahead at this point. Sure he can try his shot at Dustin, but none of the lightweight young blood contenders.

I’m not a Conor fan in any instance, but he was way better when he was humble in the Cerrone and the first Dustin rematch.He showed an evolution in character, I’m not sure why he went back to this heel character. He honestly had nothing to trash Talk about and came off as too desperate and cringe. At this point, I’m hoping we can move on, it’s unfortunate he brings in the tickets, but true mma fans just want the showon the road. I feel whenever conor fights we’re back in 2016, it’s like cmon there are so many great fights in lightweight to witness.

Conor's only fought 3 times since he lost to Khabib, which was 3 years ago. It's not like he was holding up the sport or the division since then. Charles and Chandler was a fine title fight

idk, I consider myself an MMA fan and I didn't mind Conor being back during this timeline. Dustin is going to fight Charles, rightfully so probably in December. It's not a big deal

Now if Dustin beats Charles and then Dana gifts Conor the title shot then sure, that's pretty terrible

Now if Dustin beats Charles and then Dana gifts Conor the title shot then sure, that's pretty terrible

This is most likely going to happen, tho.

Win or lose, Dustin is fighting Conor after he fights Charles.

The only other fight I can see them doing for Conor as his comeback fight would be the Nate trilogy.

Dana is already talking about "we can't have a fight end like that", he's ready to book Dustin/Conor 4 tomorrow afternoon.

This is most likely going to happen, tho.

Win or lose, Dustin is fighting Conor after he fights Charles.

The only other fight I can see them doing for Conor as his comeback fight would be the Nate trilogy.

Dana is already talking about "we can't have a fight end like that", he's ready to book Dustin/Conor 4 tomorrow afternoon.
Yeah that would be terrible if Dustin won and then was booked to fight Conor but my point was: Conor fighting recently hasn't really held up the division or done any immense damage to the sport

Unfortunately the nature of the match now leads to potential shenanigans. If Charles beats Dustin then that solves it, they probably don't book Conor against him

Even so, what seems like the expected in the moment can easily change in this sport. We've seen it over and over and over again

Conor fighting recently hasn't really held up the division or done any immense damage to the sport

I disagree. How is Connor ranked #5 at LW and his ONLY win in that division was 2016? 🧐 He never intended to defend his 155 title so instead of dropping the belt, he was parading around with it until he was forced to relinquish the belt. Then a 1st Rd victory at WW earned him a #1 contender match at LW. Finally, a KO loss earned him an immediate #1 contender rematch. Those reasons listed is why he’s holding 155 hostage. And let’s just say McGregor would win a possible part 4. We would need a 5th right away as it would be 2-2. Unless McGregor cons the public again I’m thinking he won the series and the rivalry is now over. 🙄

Connor has won like twice in 4-5 years. It’s time to hang it up. I’m sure Dana is looking into wheelchair match rules

Conor’s done as a serious title contender but win or lose he’s still in entertaining fights and people will tune in. If he wants to keep fighting there’s still options for him out there like the Diaz bros, Jorge, tony, even rda and possibly aldo if he’s willing to move up.

That being said I do feel like there’s a possibility he gets a fourth fight with Dustin. Especially if Dustin wins the belt while Conor recovers because that’s just how the ufc operates lol.

mclimpleg is one of the fakest and trashiest athletes we’ve ever seen. dustin’s post-fight interview of realness was better than any trash talk that irish clown has ever spoken. Would’ve liked to have seen dustin push through security and do a running knee to his skull.

Anyway, what’s with dana always putting greg hardy on the main card of events and ppv’s? he must like guys who beat up women or thinks a few more eyes will tune in to see the guy fail.

Conor’s done as a serious title contender but win or lose he’s still in entertaining fights and people will tune in. If he wants to keep fighting there’s still options for him out there like the Diaz bros, Jorge, tony, even rda and possibly aldo if he’s willing to move up.

That being said I do feel like there’s a possibility he gets a fourth fight with Dustin. Especially if Dustin wins the belt while Conor recovers because that’s just how the ufc operates lol.
Maybe poirier’s gotten to the point where he doesn’t want anything to do with the guy and will be like khabib and have the irish guy begging for another fight that won’t happen.

Maybe poirier’s gotten to the point where he doesn’t want anything to do with the guy and will be like khabib and have the irish guy begging for another fight that won’t happen.
I could see that but if I'm Poirier that's an easy payday to me. If he can set his asking price I could see the fourth fight happening.

These dudes defending Conor's nonsense is like them Trumpies who will go as low as Trump goes.
Conor's entered that narcissistic deluded celebrity territory. You can tell this b can't accept a loss. In his mind he really thinks he was dominating the fight before getting his leg snapped.
The **** he was spewing while he was on the ground - that's some "send them back, lock her up" nonsense.

These dumb Conor nuts are the same ones screaming USA for every American fighter but they turn Irish real quick when the buffoon walks out.
The UFC doesn't need Conor, Izzy, Usman, Francis, Max, Moreno, Nunes etc. They'll hold up the UFC just fine without the racist dirtbag

These dudes defending Conor's nonsense is like them Trumpies who will go as low as Trump goes.
Conor's entered that narcissistic deluded celebrity territory. You can tell this b can't accept a loss. In his mind he really thinks he was dominating the fight before getting his leg snapped.
The **** he was spewing while he was on the ground - that's some "send them back, lock her up" nonsense.

These dumb Conor nuts are the same ones screaming USA for every American fighter but they turn Irish real quick when the buffoon walks out.
The UFC doesn't need Conor, Izzy, Usman, Francis, Max, Moreno, Nunes etc. They'll hold up the UFC just fine without the racist dirtbag
What are you going on about bro?

LoL

Back
Top Bottom