The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Did Weidman have to interview after he broke his leg? Anderson Silva? Just saying.

You hate Conor but are fine with Jake?

:rofl:
I hate both those clowns

Let them go play in a cesspool together

But Conor been doing vile **** to get under the skin of his opponents, his fans yucked it up, so I really don't give a **** if someone does it back to him

Conor's pain tolerance is crazy. Everytime that freak injury happens most people cant get a word out yet alone have a full interview and trash talk.

He was doing good until he decided to attempt that guillotine, which led to him gassing his arms and Dustin ending up in his guard.

Dustin did land some decent counters in their standing exchange. Hard to say how things would’ve turned out.
Dustin tagged him good in the standup first which led to conor doing a panic wrestle/clinch leading to the guillotine attempt. And if you believe Dustin, Conor already hurt his leg on one of those checks he did earlier.

Dustin tagged him good in the standup first which led to conor doing a panic wrestle/clinch leading to the guillotine attempt. And if you believe Dustin, Conor already hurt his leg on one of those checks he did earlier.
Not sure on Dustin’s check remark.

I was surprised Conor seemed to be landing those leg kicks well.Unless it was a slight check and low key and I missed it.

the ankle aside. Was I the only one that felt like it could have been stopped? Conor got cracked, tucked and Dustin poured it on.. herb let it go to the bell but could have called it
He was still conscious and defending himself (albeit not as much as he could have) but Herb moving in was a way of saying “get out of this or improve, now.”

the ankle aside. Was I the only one that felt like it could have been stopped? Conor got cracked, tucked and Dustin poured it on.. herb let it go to the bell but could have called it

Na not a chance they'd stop that. Especially with a fighter still defending himself and with there being seconds left in the round.

Conor really trying to play the angle up of Dustin’s wife sliding in his DMs lmao. Not a single person on earth buying that she wanted the pipe.

Conner leaving the ring like

6OGS.gif

:rofl:

Joe Rogan was like I'll interview him next, but you probably right
If I remember right Chris was def in pain and in shock in no condition to speak, Anderson probably the same but even if he wasn't that whole situation was goofy and unusual at the time.
Conor was sitting up talking **** the whole time Dustin was doing his interview. Also..... Conor had some **** to answer for after what Dustin said. You gotta give him a second on the mic. However they should have got a translator cause I could barely understand this dude.

Na not a chance they'd stop that. Especially with a fighter still defending himself and with there being seconds left in the round.
He wasn’t defending himself though.. Conor just tucked.. I know I wasn’t the only one that way that ****

Back
Top Bottom