The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Man was really looking forward to round 2. Dustin was winning but it was entertaining and Connor started out strong.

Conor gotta retire, he got 100’s of Ms, hejust gonna look worse next fight

Get the paul bros fight, get a bag, not even mad at it

Conor already looks like *** after a long hiatus. He'll be back mentally, this isnt the NFL or NBA, but he might look worse in his next fight in 1-2 years.

Dustin thinks Conor might have cracked his shin when he checked the leg kick. Looking at the reply it doesn't look right to me but not sure how else his leg would have snapped like that by simply take a step back.

Conor makes this sport like him or hate him, Dustin and all these dudes with “class” take his personal shots to serious, look what you do for a living and what boxers use to say lamo

Dustin thinks Conor might have cracked his shin when he checked the leg kick. Looking at the reply it doesn't look right to me but not sure how else his leg would have snapped like that by simply take a step back.

I think it’s that and a combination of him throwing a ton of leg kicks leading up to the fight. Probably had plenty of stress micro fractures. Throwing them 100% tonight did him in.

Conor is done. I am glad I didn’t pay to watch that. He was going to lose even if he didn’t snap his leg. He screwed himself by stepping away for too long. But at the end of the day he got his huge pay days so I can’t blame him.

I am sure he had stress fractures previously and furthered it on one of those leg kicks. As soon as it snapped I said that it was the same leg and place he was throwing it.
Also that Wonder Boy fight was hot garbage. Burns controlled the fight but didn’t really do anything with it.

And glad Greg Hardy got his **** rocked. Hate that guy

I’m not saying his two minutes of fame is over but Conor is like 1-4 since 2016 (and winning the LW title).

Dana should promote the Diaz fight since these two are just floating out there and seem irrelevant against actual division top contenders.

I agree with the possible micro fracture theory. But regardless, freak accidents happen. I think the persona Conor portrays, and his alcohol related incidents make it difficult to have sympathy for him.

Conor got too much pride :lol: bruh got multi millions and is gonna come back to take another devastating L

Conor makes this sport like him or hate him, Dustin and all these dudes with “class” take his personal shots to serious, look what you do for a living and what boxers use to say lamo
i love this narrative that MMA needs conor... how does somebody that fights once every 18 months make the sport? :lol: **** been around well before him and will be fine whether he's around or not.

Imo the sport def needed someone like a Conor, Ronda to reach a new height. The UFC (Dana and the Frettia brothers) definitely 100% needed Conor to secure their own aspirations and financial goals

When the UFC was purchased it set in motion less and less dependance on their stars. When ESPN deal came it pretty much ended a need for anyone. As you can see by how they treat their champions

Back
Top Bottom