The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Two of the most opposite types of opponents lol

A legit title contender or a guy who hasn't won a fight in 10 years

Gotta go where the money is. Diaz has a huge name to this day. And Covington with Masvidal would do decent numbers. Great grudge match.

And looking at the card coming up on Saturday. I could see UFC doing both fights. At this point, it’s like Netflix throwing content on their platform. Doesn’t matter if it’s big or no names, good or bad fights, as long as we make fulfill the ESPN contract.

Does Masvidal still warrant headlining a PPV? A Nick return fight i feel could and the rivalry with Colby probably is enough i feel.

Covington is probably a co headliner like Diaz/Edwards. The Diaz is probably a co main or main event. Make it for the interim WW title lol.

Really intrigued with the Burns v Wonderboy fight. I like both fighters but I want to see Wonderboy against Usman depending on how he fares this weekend.

Saying Khabib hasn't done anything on his resume. He's done something Conor hasn't done yet which is defend his belt(s) at least one time

Back
Top Bottom