The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

^^^I've only listened to the one with Henry and Javier. Saw his latest was with Dana.

What are your favorite podcasts?

I listened to the first DC and RC. I think they should’ve put Chael and DC together vice put them with rando ESPN personalities (Chael w Sedano).

^^^I've only listened to the one with Henry and Javier. Saw his latest was with Dana.

What are your favorite podcasts?

I listened to the first DC and RC. I think they should’ve put Chael and DC together vice put them with rando ESPN personalities (Chael w Sedano).
My god I wanted to like the dc and rc pod but that **** was cringe. I don’t know if I care about rc like that. It just reminds me too much of a first take type show

Not Leon Edwards eh. What a surprise

“I’d definitely like to fight the winner,” Masvidal said on the UFC’s betting preview show for UFC 264. “Final thoughts, if Gilbert gets overcommitted, I think I could see Thompson with a stoppage.”

My god I wanted to like the dc and rc pod but that **** was cringe. I don’t know if I care about rc like that. It just reminds me too much of a first take type show
I just thought it was too casual. Not for an avid fan like say a True Hoop or Lowepost to a basketball fan (which aren’t high water marks but at least we’re talking about analytics, rumors, analysis).

I used to be a big ESPN podcast consumer. Not a whole lot of appetizing shows.

I just thought it was too casual. Not for an avid fan like say a True Hoop or Lowepost to a basketball fan (which aren’t high water marks but at least we’re talking about analytics, rumors, analysis).

I used to be a big ESPN podcast consumer. Not a whole lot of appetizing shows.
Right just a lil too much fluff and no value in it. I had to turn it off like 10 min in

Wonderboy brought in Ryan Hall (who is also fighting tonight in a banger) to train for this Burns fight

Luque lost to Wonderboy who is close training partners with Burns. Also brought in Raymond Daniels

Interesting angles

Forgot who mentioned it but you were right about the SAS interview. Felt like he didn’t let Conor off the hook with his answers

Starting at 5:30 with the Hall Topuria fight, it's gonna be nuts. Really excited for this card

Topuria is getting major hype, he really saying Hall aint **** :lol: can't wait for that one. Hall hasn't fought in 2 years

Followed by flipping Perreria :lol: dude is crazy

Rewatched the Dustin Conor fight for the first time in a while. It's kinda crazy how perspective can change with time, I was giving Conor almost no chance to win tonight. But after watching their last fight, I actually don't think Conor did as bad as I had perceived

Conor hasn't finished anyone past the second round and is 2-0 in decisions, so that's something to keep in mind

I mean. If the fight had continued, Dustin would have wore out or submitted him probably from the grappling If Conor’s leg didn’t give out from that calf kick abuse. We also know Dustin’s Diamond moniker is appropriate later on in the fight as the pressure from his smooth Louisiana boxing smatters his opponent in hot sauce. Dustin has been tested in wars with Justin, Eddie, Max and Hooker.

I agree Conor could stop Dustin. Precision and timing. But the odds seem to be on Dustins side. He’s just a more complete MMA fighter.

i think conor takes this. he'll adjust and check the leg kicks
interesting to see if he pushes the pace early or conserve energy anticipating a long fight
i actually thought he did pretty well in the second fight

Kinda expecting this to be a 5 round war. Similar to Porier/Hooker. Conor on fire first 2 then Dustin drags him deep and pours it on. Wouldn't be surprised if he got a late stoppage.

Fun fight card none the less. So many low key bangers. Don't sleep on the Du Plesses/Giles fight.

Yeah, ok man

“I am not hating on any of the current African champions.

“Good on them if they made a better life elsewhere. They are African-born, that is their heritage and their right, 100%. But to say that you are fighting out of Africa like the guys do, and you’ve been living in another country your whole life, that is basically riding the train in my opinion, and I just feel that the fans know, feel and see, and obviously there is proof that I am going to be the first real African-born UFC champion. I was born here, I live here, I have never lived anywhere else, this is my home, South Africa is my home country, this is my home continent, and that is exactly what I meant by it and I am sticking with that.”

Back
Top Bottom