The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

They had Ocho Cinco as a media member asking Conor if he's a lock :rofl:

Mans bout to be crying like when Masvidal got slept
he's been doing that for awhile
ask masvidal if he was a lock vs usman :lol:

i see conor went back to trying to be an irritant

I’m leaning towards Dustin. Not saying Conor can’t finish him either, it’s a toss up really with the edge going to Dustin.

let’s be real Conor ain’t the same and the old Conor never coming back. His net worth near half a billi and his kids kids are set. The dynamic karate stance Conor long gone. If they trade heavy shots going into the 3rd and 4th believe Dustin will submit him

Cool story: me and my boy play Warzone online with Wonderboy and his brother Evan. Evan gets on almost every night and Steven will hop on 2 or 3 nights a week. We randomly teamed up with them for a zombies match about 8 years ago and added each other after some good matches.

We played with wonderboy the night before he flew out for fight week. His reaction time was hella slow and he kept apologizing and was blaming his weight cut:lol:

Conor's trash talk used to be artful. Couple that with his Irish accent it was hard not to find it entertaining and laugh. Now it's just cringe and desperate and seems like he's done one too many lines. Dude has become mad unlikeable (except to all the Americans who suddenly become more Irish than Conor himself when he fights).

To his credit, Conor was hitting Dustin a lot in the first round in their last fight. Should be an exciting weekend

Conor's trash talk used to be artful. Couple that with his Irish accent it was hard not to find it entertaining and laugh. Now it's just cringe and desperate and seems like he's done one too many lines. Dude has become mad unlikeable (except to all the Americans who suddenly become more Irish than Conor himself when he fights).

To his credit, Conor was hitting Dustin a lot in the first round in their last fight. Should be an exciting weekend
Conor going to the sexist angle and including the wife was a clear miss

Then predicting Dustin goes out on a stretcher was the topper. Dude skipped any cleverness for the brainless

Pretty ironic that Hardy was calling Derrick Lewis fat while he has to cut weight to make the heavyweight limit.

Mma is going into overdrive this month

This week: Dustin v conor
Next week: Islam
Week after: sandhagen v tj
Week after: pitbull v McKee + Strickland v hall
Week after: Lewis v gane
Some quality upcoming matchups. If I’m being honest, I’m looking more toward Sandhagen/TJ more than the trilogy. Also Pitbull/McKee will be great.

Conor at the weigh in "this mahn will pay wif his lyyyyfeee!! You're a dead mahn in dat octagon tomorrow nyte!!!" :lol:

He's def trying to channel that past Conor but doesn't know how. Caricature of himself

DC mentioned in his interview today that Kevin Holland kind of stopped coming to AKA because Shabazyn started coming there. Now they just text and do distance training.... ehhh

DC had good things to say about Shabazyn

There was a podcast with Mike what’s his name in Thailand with Javier Mendes. Javier said that’s a DC thing but he didn’t see Holland around for a long time.

There was a podcast with Mike what’s his name in Thailand with Javier Mendes. Javier said that’s a DC thing but he didn’t see Holland around for a long time.

Mike Swick, he has a pretty good podcast going on. That particular one with Javier Mendes raised some valid points about Conor not following through with the donation to Poirer's charity.

Back
Top Bottom