The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Some of you sounding like it’s the wild west out there. I’m still sure there’s a good chance you’re going to jail for assaulting or killing someone even if they are saying racist things. Self-defense or being threatened is a different story though.

i feel like progressives in society are constantly trying to push the bar on what is deemed racist to the extent of mentioning anything negative in terms of a race/nationality

some guy on twitter made a joke about not liking indian food and "extending" it to everyone (that was the joke) and was immediately labeled a racist

i dont consider "inappropriate" and "racist" to be the exact same thing
Focus on the damn issue. Do you think a white dude saying the N word is inappropriate or racist?

Focus on the damn issue. Do you think a white dude saying the N word is inappropriate or racist?

without any context i would think its racist, but context shows me one white looking guy use the N word towards another white looking guy, which doesnt exactly spell "i hate black people" to me

its not just about the issue

you're trying to draw your own nice little line in the sand to justify some public enjoyment of violence (ie assault)

"i consider this guy to be a racist... so its ok for a professional fighter to knock him out"

well.. people considered the guy who said indian food was gross to be racist so i guess its ok for professional fighters to knock him out too

its not ok for any professional fighter to knock any average citizen out without legitimate fear of danger, especially without warning them of their profession

khabib warned he was a fighter, end of story

Last edited:
If you say racist things , you do deserve to be beat. Doesn’t matter by who, average person. Pro fighter. Soccer mom

Folks writing paragraphs justifying this stuff is sad

If you say racist things , you do deserve to be beat. Doesn’t matter by who, average person. Pro fighter. Soccer mom

Folks writing paragraphs justifying this stuff is sad

so all the people who accused the guy who said indian food was gross are wrong about him being racist? or am i wrong about him not being a racist? or does it not even matter once someones getting their face punched in?

i mean...racists deserve to beaten after all...

No that wasn’t racist or a foul thing to say

thats the problem though

just because your and my idea of what racism is or who racists are kind of of match up, doesnt mean that everyone elses do

we go from "well, racists deserve to be beaten by professional fighters"

to "well, people I MYSELF consider to be racists deserve to be beaten by professional fighters"

ill say it again

its not ok for any professional fighter to knock any average citizen out without legitimate fear of danger, especially without warning them of their profession

Well we can only go based off facts and what happened

I’m going off the report that the guy used the n word multiple times and was also a menace on multiple other occasions

Based off that, if he was using that language he absolutely deserved what he got

without any context i would think its racist, but context shows me one white looking guy use the N word towards another white looking guy, which doesnt exactly spell "i hate black people" to me

You've literally exposed yourself. The fact you think it's not racist for white dudes to be throwing around the N word when there's no black people are around is the definition of a coward closet racist. You're a ******* joke and chump.

We went from the incident to talking about Indian food. Antifa was somehow referenced

That says it all and I also see a few others in here who are on that side of it too just not as explicit

Cool

Good to know I meet some people's definition of being a racist

Guess I deserve to be beaten by professional fighters too based on what ive said in here

Last edited:
If you were to use derogatory racial comments then yeah, you’d deserve to get your *** beat

As it is you seem like an enabler which is just as bad as being racist

Good question. The odds have to be close? WB is WB. Unless he makes a mistake…or Burns has a method to deal with that elusiveness, I got Stephan.

Would be impressive if he can beat burns, not gonna lie especially at his age & with his miles.

He looked spry against vincente too

Looking forward to this one

He has a chance to dominate that division honestly. I remember him saying he doesn't cut much weight for camps or have to be strict with his diet.

I know Longo says he'd never let them fight each other even for the strap. 125 might be the best move for him to become champ right away.

Let him go down and make figgy move up

Gilbert looks huge. Notice Conor was absent from the vid. Maybe, he’s completely focused on the fight.

Also, that’s not really a rewarding matchup for Edson.

Back
Top Bottom