The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

apparently im unaware of whether or not fighters have to let regular people know they're fighters

what happened was completely out of line for a professional fighter

Last edited:
Geez. he made no attempt to just tell the guy to relax, just threw a combo at him.

Just like those wrestlers who fought the drunk guys in the bathroom, these fighters gotta know when to hold back or they gonna end up killing these guys or cripple them badly then gotta face jail time and lawsuits. Just get a guy on the ground and keep them there like matt serra did.

No idea if the backstory is true that Schilling wrote in Hans’ IG story… Joe also doesn’t seem to be the type that is quick to diffuse a situation

Manager, patrons all say the dude was saying some indecent ****, racial ****. Plus the dude flinched at schilling like he was gonna swing

The manager said he’s a regular who regularly causes problems

if true I don’t care if the dude got killed but yeah for schilling it sucks. People get what they deserve but the law might not care

**** no, im not ever going to be okay with stuff like this, especially from a professional fighter

thats some antifa nonsense, my violence is justified because he used some words i dont like

not to mention, this type of "life in danger" thinking is exactly why george zimmerman is walking free

Antifa? Lmao ok

I see exactly type of dude you are

yeah, the type that prefers deescalation

i remember khabib was in a similar situation, told the guy hes a professional fighter and hed hurt him, end of story

Last edited:
**** no, im not ever going to be okay with stuff like this, especially from a professional fighter

thats some antifa nonsense, my violence is justified because he used some words i dont like

not to mention, this type of "life in danger" thinking is exactly why george zimmerman is walking free

Ah look, the "the law is the law and if you step outside the law you are going to hell but if I do it there must be a rational explanation" guy.
Let's look at the facts here:

1. Manager has backed Schilling's claims the dude was spilling racist nonsense
2. Manager has said this is a regular who regularly causes issues
3. Schilling stated he was already on some nonsense prior to this 20 second video
4. Dude flinched at Schilling, you know what a human's natural instinct is to someone pretending they're going to hit you? It's to hit back and defend yourself.

The manager has no motivation or incentive to lie. You know what's also against the law, Mr law guy? Hate speech.

Did Schilling actually think his life was in danger? Probably not. Does he have to say that in the court of law? Yes. You're the type of guy who will call the cops on someone jaywalking

here we go again

"guy deserved it because he was racist"

sure, if randos want to get into it, fine, but not from a professional fighter

"natural instinct" ???

you think joe hits back EVERY TIME he sees a faint in the ring? get out of here of this natural instinct bs

You be whatever type of dude you want

Sometimes violence is the only language certain people understand. Anytime there’s foul racial things being said, you have what’s coming to you. Could be a blowjoe who tries you or it might happen to be a pro fighter

If you don’t say any foul racial stuff to begin with you probably won’t ever face that problem

It’s folks like you who help enable racist **** to carry on. Yes racists absolutely deserve to be beaten and worse

Didn't the ex girlfriend of the guy who got KO'd come out and say he used to beat her and thank Schilling?

ANTIFA. Wut. How did it even go there? :lol:

oh my goodness

its amazing to me that people on the far left (here) and people on the far right (sherdog) are completely justifying this type of violence, but for completely different reasons

this was not okay from a professional fighter, not at all

word? so you punching anyone that says anything that could be remotely construed as "racist" ?

or you only looking to take on people smaller?
Hahahha remote construed as "racist". If you're the type of person who thinks some drunk white dude whipping around the N word and other **** is "remotely construed" as racist then you must be someone from the 1900s that time travelled to 2021.
Looking to take on people smaller would be if Schilling randomly went up to a smaller bloke and caused a fight.

If you had kids I would hope you'd be ready to defend them in the case someone was picking on them. What, you think telling them to stop the cruetly and nonsense for a few minutes while you dial 911 will help the situation?

Turn off Fox News, stop reading Newsmax, get off Parler.

oh my goodness

its amazing to me that people on the far left (here) and people on the far right (sherdog) are completely justifying this type of violence, but for completely different reasons

this was not okay from a professional fighter, not at all
The fact you're using the term "oh my goodness" right now convinces me without a hint of doubt you are a Karen.

hey look,

because im not defending a professional fighter using violence on a regular person over possible racist remarks ...

apparently im now a trump lover

"What does remotely construed as racist" even mean?

i feel like progressives in society are constantly trying to push the bar on what is deemed racist to the extent of mentioning anything negative in terms of a race/nationality

some guy on twitter made a joke about not liking indian food and "extending" it to everyone (that was the joke) and was immediately labeled a racist

i dont consider "inappropriate" and "racist" to be the exact same thing

Back
Top Bottom